tired of bars but want a girl?

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: tired of bars but want a girl?

Post by zmth »

phuketrichard wrote:try this
https://smooci.com/
coming soon to Phnom Pehn :plus1:

stickmans take;; https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly- ... 01/smooci/

What about massage places ? I have actually been thinking about that myself. But this time i must be able to choose the girl I want lest I may end up with some looked liked 17(or less ?) year old girl which happened on Bui Vien in Saigon recently.
Problem with that in general though I would think one(at least for myself) would have to go to so many different places and say well first just me look at the available girls first and turn them(the massage parlors(places)) down one by one before finding a what you may think may be suitable girl (which may likely be never). I don't even know if the massage places would allow that. Could kick myself in the ass just this past December for keeping on walking away from these 2 massage girls in Manila who kept following me and finally she said ' well if not now just let us write it down where we work ' but i did not. They, especially one of them looked really good - albeit a bit young but certainly well over 17. I doubt i will ever get a chance like that again - I really blew it.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

just go to victory hill.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

frank lee bent wrote:just go to victory hill.
What's there available(like in the category of atleast half way attractive girls) other than hostess bar girls ?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

ladyboys and off duty cops selling drugs and driving tuktuks
all tastes are catered for except idealists
it is all downhill on the way home at least
just make sure your brakes work
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"it is all downhill on the way home...". It's downhill socially all the way to Shitsville.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

frank lee bent wrote:ladyboys and off duty cops selling drugs and driving tuktuks

Whole idea i thought was finding a suitable girl, NOT ladyboys and NOT drugs, AND NOT in a bar. So what does that statement have to do with it - or ok you mean a pimp. That's the last thing I would ever do - i mean never deal with them period. Downhill on the way to ' whose ' home ?
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Whole idea i thought was finding a suitable girl, NOT ladyboys and NOT drugs, AND NOT in a bar. So what does that statement have to do with it - or ok you mean a pimp. That's the last thing I would ever do - i mean never deal with them period. Downhill on the way to ' whose ' home ?"

I rest my case.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

try facebook then
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

zmth wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:ladyboys and off duty cops selling drugs and driving tuktuks

Whole idea i thought was finding a suitable girl, NOT ladyboys and NOT drugs, AND NOT in a bar. So what does that statement have to do with it - or ok you mean a pimp. That's the last thing I would ever do - i mean never deal with them period. Downhill on the way to ' whose ' home ?
Think again, any bar owner that offers girls for the night and takes a bar fine is a pimp

u can rationalize it and say "oh no, the customer is only paying for the loss of the girl from work" But when a girl is bar fined, 95% of the time she is going to have sex
and the owner profits by that fact
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

phuketrichard wrote:
zmth wrote:

Think again, any bar owner that offers girls for the night and takes a bar fine is a pimp

u can rationalize it and say "oh no, the customer is only paying for the loss of the girl from work" But when a girl is bar fined, 95% of the time she is going to have sex
and the owner profits by that fact

Yes I agree and I don't ever pay barfines either, other than a few decades ago. Basically don't really even like going to hostess bars - though occasionally will go somewhat reluctantly if nothing better to do - though in Philippines can watch the go-go dancers. Basically I only deal with freelancers which also leaves quite a bit to be desired in general. If I knew how to use that facebook thing to meet girls I might try that though In the past few years did actually meet 2 or 3 or so (not Cambodian) on dating sites which turned out to be the worst of the worst - Unbelievably bad so stopped that over a couple years ago.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic