Mexico refuses to pay

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Mexico refuses to pay

Post by Duncan »

cptrelentless wrote:I'm curious to know what jobs Trump is going to bring back to the US?
Car manufacturing in Detroit died a death some years back and everyone moved away, the factories now crumbling ruins.
You'd have to totally rebuild production lines and ensure the shoddy manufacturing issues that plagued US cars was resolved. He seems more focussed on the petrochemical and banking industries. Hillary is still wandering round free as a bird, didn't he say he admired her or some shit? The main muslim threat is Wahhabists, and Saudi was noticeably absent from the ban, despite, what, 19 of them being on the planes and them giving cash to Sunni terrorists. Could it be that they enjoy gaudy gold hotels and golf courses? Also, isn't freedom of religion in the Constitution? You cannot be persecuted for your religious beliefs. Like if you're a Branch Davidian.

I saw a short program on RTV ? a few days ago on some of those cities like Detroit. They looked very depressing and those that were still living there , only stayed cause Obama visited many years ago saying he would revitalize those cities by bringing back factories and jobs. Where have we heard that story before.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

talk about depressing cities, think of Flint Michigan, Michael Moore's hometown
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"beats ur's where u praise urslef so much of the time and ur homegrown lifestyle
I, for one did not move to se asia 35 years ago to live like a poor local :stir:"

I don't really care why you came to Asia and if you're happy in your life why is my life pf consequence to you? I praise neither myself nor my lifestyle. I just live it and love it. No praise is necessary.
Last edited by taabarang on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Sailorman wrote:Barang: Neither do I bark nor "play" with guns. I will leave the barking to you and people from the soon to be Islamic republics like France, Germany, and later England. This is the usual troll answer and the reason I seldom post anymore as I don't get intellectual answers, just droll personal attacks like yours. Please if you have something to add to the discussion, please do so, but personal attacks just show your juvenile banal behavior that I come to expect from some on this forum that are allowed to run rampant with personal attacks. (Administrators are you out there?)

Its obvious that few here have a knowledge of the US Customs laws. When I was doing importing from Thailand, I spent a long time in a US Customs office reviewing the laws.(pre-Google days)( Now, with Google, if you don't have knowledge of a subject, your just lazy or brain dead.) President Trump and the US government have many laws that can be brought to bare on countries that import into the US. The laws are on the books already. One example is to take away a countries status as a "Favored Trade Partner, Developing Country." This brings to bare higher import tax's (China) and follows the letter of the US Customs/Import laws. Another and perfectly legal is closer inspections at ports of entry in the US of goods from certain countries.(China) I had one shipment from Thailand held in Customs for over a month all the while I had to pay the fee(s) for it to be held in a bonded warehouse. This would eliminate any profit from companies (like Walmart) that bought Chinese goods instead of from American factories. I'm sure President Trump's Cabinet Secretary in this area is well aware of the process.

SM, curious as to why you turn every response to every post about YOU? No matter topic, no matter substance, no matter relevance. Always gotta be bout YOU. Everybody here but YOU is STUPID so why the effort to tell all the rest of us about YOU?

Seriously seeking straight forward answer. How bout YOU? Hmmmmm?
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Under the Constitution an "American citizen" cannot be persecuted for their belief. With NAFTA gone and high tariff's at the US ports and borders, the parts for the cars assembled in the US would be manufactured once again in the US. Instead of the factories being built in Mexico, they would be built in the US. Build factories and they(US workers) will come. Place a $50 tax on every container brought into America by truck/plane/ship. Take that money and rebuild the US Merchant Marine (more US jobs.) Ban all countries that are from "flag of convenience" countries from US ports. A container port was built across the border from California so that import laws could be gotten around and US long-shore jobs be exported to Mexicans.

Stop my government from funding over 20% of the useless UN. Leave the UN and make them relocate somewhere else. Make NATO members pay to be protected. Yes, our past presidents made big mistakes by not holding Saudi Arab accountable for 9/11. Start high import duties on all oil imported to the US from Saudi Arabia, and start to drill the hell out of the North Slope of Alaska. Build two more Alaska pipelines (one gas/one oil like was suppose to happen originally, but my corrupt government blocked it years ago.)(there is more oil on the north slope of Alaska than all of the middle east.) Drill the Baring Sea.(lots of proven oil there.) Ban ALL Saudis fro entering America!

Yes, President Clinton (Democrat), and his appointee Janet Reno/BATF-FBI murdered innocent women and children and got away with it.(Waco, Tx) (The local Waco sheriff stated that he could have arrested the people with no problems, but the BATF wanted to make a big show of it that backfired on them.) Disband the BATF (and the DEA.) They also killed innocent people at Ruby Ridge Idaho and got away with it. My country is not perfect and if you will name your country of origin(s) I will show you where your government(s) persecuted and killed innocent people. He who lives in glass houses, etc, etc.

Mr.L Did you vote in the election? If not, you don't have anything worth saying.

Everything about me, No, About my country Yes. I only answer about me when I am attacked on a personal level by resident Trolls.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Well one thing I don't do is attack the person or their beliefs and always try to discuss the message ,, not the messenger.
So Sailorman, what is your view on America letting other countries use the USA $ as their defacto currency as in Cambodia. Is it the same in Mexico ?
There must be a downside of having all those dollars sitting outside the USA, then theres the cost of printing , sending the money and retrieving damaged dollars.
What would happen if Trump stopped US dollars being sent to other countries or had banks refuse to handle dollars in paper form, which had come from other countries ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Duncan: I'm not educated in world finance enough to make an intelligent statement on use of US currency by other countries, but I believe that it helps form a foundation to keep dollars stable as does the price of a barrel of oil being tied to the dollar. Trump is way to smart and has to many in-the-know advisors to do such a negative thing like you state. As to Cambodia using the US dollar? As an American, I'm all for it and its one of many reasons I moved here instead of Thailand where I have been traveling to/in for over three decades. I'm lose nothing to the greedy money changers. I pity the poor English, Canadians, Austrailians, etc., living in Cambodia as their buying power in Cambodia and elsewhere is eroding every day. It will be interesting to see what the Chinese do with their currency when President Trump starts turning the heat up on them.

One China policy? Bad policy! So if the US only recognizes one China and not Taiwan, when we take away China's "favored trade partner, developing country" import tax status, what will happen with Taiwan? Looks to me like it will be a two China world in the not to distant future. (at least in import duties to the US.) Interesting times are a coming. Go President Trump, my/our President!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Sailorman wrote:Trump is way to smart and has to many in-the-know advisors to do such a negative thing like you state.
Yeah, way "to" smart.
Sailorman wrote:Go President Trump, my/our President!
It seems that only the least-educated Americans do jingoistic crap like that. Pretty pathetic that an adult would write such retarded nonsense.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

''It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes.

Losif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili , but you can call him Joe.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

John: Yes, another episode of "Trolling For Trolls." (Fish On! Man is he hooked!) Non-Americans or Americans that didn't vote in the recent election and posting comments about our new president is just verbal/mental masturbation. He's been in office for less than a month and the liberal lying media has all the fish believe the BS they spread. This fishing hole will never be fished out.

"There is a sucker born every minute."
P.T. Barnum
1810-1891
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic