Mexico refuses to pay

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: Mexico refuses to pay

Post by Sailorman »

Disastrous for Mexico and China. A win for American workers. Bye, Bye Walmart and cheap Chinese junk. Ford Motors: Move your plant from Mexico and back to the US and you won't have a supply chain problem in building cars you are selling to American workers.

A new trade treaty with the Brits could be advantageous to both countries. The Brit PM is no dummy, like the Japanese PM, get at the head of the trade treaty line. Bye, Bye NAFTA hello American jobs. Thank you President Trump, you are doing exactly like you said you would do when we voted for you. (First President since Teddy Roosevelt that cannot be bought and doesn't owe anything except to the people that voted for him. Research what TR did to big business and helped my country.) Bully, Just Bully!
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

apart from advacados and tequila what have the mexicans ever done for us?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Sailorman wrote:Disastrous for Mexico and China. A win for American workers. Bye, Bye Walmart and cheap Chinese junk. Ford Motors: Move your plant from Mexico and back to the US and you won't have a supply chain problem in building cars you are selling to American workers.

A new trade treaty with the Brits could be advantageous to both countries. The Brit PM is no dummy, like the Japanese PM, get at the head of the trade treaty line. Bye, Bye NAFTA hello American jobs. Thank you President Trump, you are doing exactly like you said you would do when we voted for you. (First President since Teddy Roosevelt that cannot be bought and doesn't owe anything except to the people that voted for him. Research what TR did to big business and helped my country.) Bully, Just Bully!
I am so looking forward to the day when you will eat your words.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote:
Sailorman wrote:35% tax on Mexican imports to the US. Pay now or pay later. Bye, Bye NAFTA.
White House backs away from 20% Mexico tariff
WASHINGTON: The White House on Thursday (Jan 26) floated the idea of a 20 per cent tax on Mexican imports to pay for Donald Trump's border wall, before quickly backtracking and calling it just one idea among many.

@SM Do you not read what is posted, do you not understand, or are you just ignoring anything that doesn't fit into your world view ?

Last edited by Anchor Moy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"I am so looking forward to the day when you will eat your words."

I predict that day lies in the near future, however instead of having the necessary character to "man up" he will camouflage himself with some revisionist bullshit why the Rump failed. Nothing is more frightening than a scared American who has voting rights and an inclination toward fascism.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Mexico should build a wall to keep the crazies OUT and charge a 20% tarif on everything the US wants to import to pay for it?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Apart from advacado and tequila what have the mexicans ever done for us?

This is about trade, nothing else.. If you would bother to goggle you would learn much. Wrap this around your ego. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-does-t ... whole-lot/

By the way what is an "advocado"? A Mexican lawyer?
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

used to have good dope :-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

phuketrichard wrote:used to have good dope :-)
\
Damn Richard, you are old. :beer3:

Great sport fishing out of Cabo, enthusiastic senoritas, hmmm. I'm done. :hattip:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic