I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
kgbagent
Expatriate
Posts: 694
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:19 pm
Reputation: 153
Cambodia

I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by kgbagent » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:50 pm

So there I was chilling in Angry Birds with some friends last night and it was one of the weirdest nights in that bar ever.

There was a gaggle of middle aged goatee sporting wannabe bikers in Rebels jackets ( a few from Pattaya ) hanging on the couches playing "I Love this Bar" ( a tedious country dirge ) on the sound system in a somewhat full bar when Jamie arrived and took a seat on the wall near the couches. As the bikers dudes kept going in a drunken waving manner outside to make phone calls and brushing past people I was expecting bodily contact with Jamie by one of them.

Sure enough the inevitable happened but Jamie and the drunk both brushed it off. Really pissed off as I expected in that narrow space that he would have had no trouble dealing with the lot of them. And then he left. :dm:

Some German fellers took Jamies perch and about 10 minutes later one 60yr old goatee decided to fight one youngish German and of course all goatees mates ganged up as well. Luckily the German escaped but the biker dudes all toughed up and wandered down the street to no avail. The Angry Birds security guy turned up 5 mins later claiming he was in the toilet.

Seven rather large Indian guys arrived but they also escaped after sharing a beer.

Five Nigerians also turned up but the bar was full so they left.

All of them were candidates for a ruckus.

Add to this the 6 Somalis sharing 1 bottle of beer outside Neils most nights and 'Barry Manilow' a crazed Mid-east dude starting fights with the Somalis and anyone else he talks to claiming he is a friend of HE and it seems high season is attracting it's share of lunatics.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 4716
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1110
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by hanno » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:06 pm

Not surprised about Jamie there, real fighters don't strut their shit in a girlie bar.

I'd be wary of the Somalis. Had a lot of dealings with them and they are some hard nuts, not someone you want to get into a rut with.
Raybull
Expatriate
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 am
Reputation: 12

Re: I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by Raybull » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:22 pm

Glad I don't live in the Big Stink...groups of nigerians, somalis, indians and retired bikers, the last kind of people (if in large groups) that I want to see on a night out! Did Jamie get a freebie? :stir:
User avatar
kgbagent
Expatriate
Posts: 694
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:19 pm
Reputation: 153
Cambodia

Re: I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by kgbagent » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Raybull wrote:Glad I don't live in the Big Stink...groups of nigerians, somalis, indians and retired bikers, the last kind of people (if in large groups) that I want to see on a night out! Did Jamie get a freebie? :stir:

I guess it is not telling too mutt but I did see him get a phone number from a rather well endowed lady :plus1:
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Posts: 1293
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 1:12 pm
Reputation: 77
Cambodia

Re: I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by Barang_doa_slae » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:00 pm

kgbagent wrote:
Raybull wrote:Glad I don't live in the Big Stink...groups of nigerians, somalis, indians and retired bikers, the last kind of people (if in large groups) that I want to see on a night out! Did Jamie get a freebie? :stir:

I guess it is not telling too mutt but I did see him get a phone number from a rather well endowed lady :plus1:

You need to be more precise. As you surely know, there are many sub groups in the well endowed ladies species and most are easily found in PP. Since you reported the hunting ground to be the Angry Bird, Jamie prey should be of the titsus naturalis sub group but he could also have gotten himself a titus hormonis or even a much bigger leatheris jacketam manboobus masculanus specimen.
Just saying
User avatar
kgbagent
Expatriate
Posts: 694
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:19 pm
Reputation: 153
Cambodia

Re: I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by kgbagent » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:11 pm

I would hazard a guess she was a member of the titsus naturalis spectacularlis species --- he seemed fixated
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13795
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1986
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:18 pm

haha yeah i only popped in for one beer, to see if Will was in,
then that biker came up to me started picking a fight, talking about my tattoos and that im a fucking pom,
so i ended up having another 5 beers to point out i wasnt intimidated by his peacocking
he then came up again asking if i was a boxer, to which he then shook my hand and didnt hear from him again

haha the girl in question ive known a year or so, General Mac knows which one, as we all went to the Khmer club together
she does have an amazing rack, au naturel
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 am
Reputation: 12

Re: I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by Raybull » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:haha yeah i only popped in for one beer, to see if Will was in,
then that biker came up to me started picking a fight, talking about my tattoos and that im a fucking pom,
so i ended up having another 5 beers to point out i wasnt intimidated by his peacocking
he then came up again asking if i was a boxer, to which he then shook my hand and didnt hear from him again

haha the girl in question ive known a year or so, General Mac knows which one, as we all went to the Khmer club together
she does have an amazing rack, au naturel
Bring her over to Paradis sur Mer for the weekend. Maybe you can go halfies on her with zmeth. :twisted:
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 6661
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 2523
Yemen

Re: I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by John Bingham » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:27 pm

Who needs that shit anyway? Most of us go out to have a good time, drunken idiots trying to cause grief aren't worth stopping for.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13795
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1986
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:43 pm

John Bingham wrote:Who needs that shit anyway? Most of us go out to have a good time, drunken idiots trying to cause grief aren't worth stopping for.
true that
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], GMJS-CEO, Google [Bot], Terry Fishsauce, Username Taken and 358 guests