I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Raybull wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:haha yeah i only popped in for one beer, to see if Will was in,
then that biker came up to me started picking a fight, talking about my tattoos and that im a fucking pom,
so i ended up having another 5 beers to point out i wasnt intimidated by his peacocking
he then came up again asking if i was a boxer, to which he then shook my hand and didnt hear from him again

haha the girl in question ive known a year or so, General Mac knows which one, as we all went to the Khmer club together
she does have an amazing rack, au naturel
Bring her over to Paradis sur Mer for the weekend. Maybe you can go halfies on her with zmeth. :twisted:
if i brought a bird down to SHV it wouldnt be drunken bikers id need to watch out for lololol

she was actually telling me last night she was recently in SHV and saw me out one night,
but didnt come over as i was apparently already drinking with a group of girls or something...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:haha yeah i only popped in for one beer, to see if Will was in,
then that biker came up to me started picking a fight, talking about my tattoos and that im a fucking pom,
so i ended up having another 5 beers to point out i wasnt intimidated by his peacocking
he then came up again asking if i was a boxer, to which he then shook my hand and didnt hear from him again

haha the girl in question ive known a year or so, General Mac knows which one, as we all went to the Khmer club together
Send me a message, keen to grab a beer sometime if you'rein town
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:

Send me a message, keen to grab a beer sometime if you'rein town
yeah been in town about 4 days now was going to drive back to SHV tomorrow, but could stick around another day if you like
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
kgbagent wrote:
Raybull wrote:Glad I don't live in the Big Stink...groups of nigerians, somalis, indians and retired bikers, the last kind of people (if in large groups) that I want to see on a night out! Did Jamie get a freebie? :stir:

I guess it is not telling too mutt but I did see him get a phone number from a rather well endowed lady :plus1:

You need to be more precise. As you surely know, there are many sub groups in the well endowed ladies species and most are easily found in PP. Since you reported the hunting ground to be the Angry Bird, Jamie prey should be of the titsus naturalis sub group but he could also have gotten himself a titus hormonis or even a much bigger leatheris jacketam manboobus masculanus specimen.
Just saying
this be she...
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Barang_doa_slae wrote:
kgbagent wrote:
Raybull wrote:Glad I don't live in the Big Stink...groups of nigerians, somalis, indians and retired bikers, the last kind of people (if in large groups) that I want to see on a night out! Did Jamie get a freebie? :stir:

I guess it is not telling too mutt but I did see him get a phone number from a rather well endowed lady :plus1:

You need to be more precise. As you surely know, there are many sub groups in the well endowed ladies species and most are easily found in PP. Since you reported the hunting ground to be the Angry Bird, Jamie prey should be of the titsus naturalis sub group but he could also have gotten himself a titus hormonis or even a much bigger leatheris jacketam manboobus masculanus specimen.
Just saying
this be she...
:shock: c'mon bring her down, I'll that care of that while you're down at the farm with zmth. 8)
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

yo, come to papa
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

My condo is a convenient stop for her to relax while Jamie is on his way to the farm.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: this be she...
Raybull wrote: :shock: c'mon bring her down, I'll that care of that while you're down at the farm with zmth. 8)
bolueeleh wrote:yo, come to papa
Barang_doa_slae wrote:My condo is a convenient stop for her to relax while Jamie is on his way to the farm.

And who said all Shianoukville posters were seedy sexaholics... :stir: :stir:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: this be she...
Raybull wrote: :shock: c'mon bring her down, I'll that care of that while you're down at the farm with zmth. 8)
bolueeleh wrote:yo, come to papa
Barang_doa_slae wrote:My condo is a convenient stop for her to relax while Jamie is on his way to the farm.

And who said all Shianoukville posters were seedy sexaholics... :stir: :stir:
its the sea breeze mate, we cant help it
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

Post by LionsLeftTesticle »

Is that Zmths jizz stain in her hair?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic