wanted used bicycle very cheap

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: wanted used bicycle very cheap

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:
andy1 wrote:zmth: Was the takeaway barbecue you bought last night any good as i have considered eating in the same place?
not too bad but think i got overcharged at 500 riel. I actually ate at a place on same road around 200m further north east on the other side of street which seems to be a better deal. Did i see you at that Krong bar the other nite or something ? So you must stay at charlie harpers or Kangaroo kitchen ?

Andy aint one of the lads that came out with us the other night

must know you from somewhere else
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

my wish
to see Zmth, ( who has to be one of the best troll's or the most uniformed, simple persons to ever to visit CEO ), bat shit and Jessie in the same room
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^^ Can we put bkktrapper in that room too?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:my wish
to see Zmth, ( who has to be one of the best troll's or the most uniformed, simple persons to ever to visit CEO ), bat shit and Jessie in the same room
ive met both Zmth and Batshit in person,
and both are just like their online personas
Although Batshit does troll a slight bit, by posting excessively while being a little quieter in person,
Zmth is the real deal and definitely not a troll in the slightest
:thumb:
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
zmth wrote:
andy1 wrote:zmth: Was the takeaway barbecue you bought last night any good as i have considered eating in the same place?
not too bad but think i got overcharged at 500 riel. I actually ate at a place on same road around 200m further north east on the other side of street which seems to be a better deal. Did i see you at that Krong bar the other nite or something ? So you must stay at charlie harpers or Kangaroo kitchen ?

Beginning to wounder if it was you now,The barbecue place i thought i saw you was down near the beach just up hill of the old tourist police place on the same side of the road.If it wasn't you it was your doppelganger again 8-)
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Beginning to wounder if it was you now,The barbecue place i thought i saw you was down near the beach just up hill of the old tourist police place on the same side of the road.If it wasn't you it was your doppelganger again 8-)[/quote]

Would like to know who is this other person. For the record I don't normally wear glasses anymore, as in the avatar, other than occasionally sunglasses.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

What about the bloody bike??

Did you get one? or perhaps your after two?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

andy1 wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
zmth wrote:

Beginning to wounder if it was you now,The barbecue place i thought i saw you was down near the beach just up hill of the old tourist police place on the same side of the road.If it wasn't you it was your doppelganger again 8-)
it probably was him,

i took zmth up victory hill Thursday night with some of my friends after he met us in Kong Bar
he was still there when i left but he was out saturday down the beach so ive been told
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

zmth wrote:Beginning to wounder if it was you now,The barbecue place i thought i saw you was down near the beach just up hill of the old tourist police place on the same side of the road.If it wasn't you it was your doppelganger again 8-)
Would like to know who is this other person. For the record I don't normally wear glasses anymore, as in the avatar, other than occasionally sunglasses.[/quote]

Were you wearing a short sleeve shirt,open at the front with some sort of necklace on,could have been a tooth of some sort?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

andy1 wrote:
zmth wrote:Beginning to wounder if it was you now,The barbecue place i thought i saw you was down near the beach just up hill of the old tourist police place on the same side of the road.If it wasn't you it was your doppelganger again 8-)

Would like to know who is this other person. For the record I don't normally wear glasses anymore, as in the avatar, other than occasionally sunglasses.
Were you wearing a short sleeve shirt,open at the front with some sort of necklace on,could have been a tooth of some sort?
haha sounds about right
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic