where to report a crime

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: where to report a crime

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Raybull wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
I say let's start a deadpool, who's in?
im just scared he will like it down there and start stepping on my turf uninvited :evil: hahahaha
I'd be more worried of him getting busted with drugs while together. Might make for an expensive night.
imagine that on the front page of the PPP

"Lambo and zmth busted with drugs down the chicken farm"

"i dont have any drugs, ive only come down here to bang methy sluts" - claimed Jamie when questioned
I wouldn't bring any or do any if going to that place. Paranoia plus - likely a bad experience.
"...stepping on my turf uninvited ..." I sincerely doubt i will ever actually take one of those girls. Maybe massage only but that is also unlikely. Talk about stepping on someones turf I assume the locals are already and have been for quite a while
rather pissed and have resentment of any foreigners going there.
haha yeah im stepping on their turf already lol you can get that vibe sometimes tbh
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

Post by LionsLeftTesticle »

I've always wondered what the hell is the chicken farm?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

zmth wrote:
Raybull wrote:Can't he just get robbed by a couple other skanks from the beach, this is getting boring. :)
Would think the least I could do would be get run over by a motorbike or car.
Nothing so drastic. Just strike up a friendship with one of those friendly tuktuk drivers that hang out opposite Utopia.
Don't forget to tell him your hotel and room number when he offers to deliver to your door. :wave:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I think the chicken farm should be off limits to tourists. It's one of the last bastions of the old heritage that made Cambodia great.

Let's make Cambodia great again. Don't share these secret places with tourists!

@Jamie, make sure you blindfold zmth so he can't go back again.

You just need to remember Sophies and Mikado (if you can) to see what tourism did to destroy them. Make Cambodia Great Again, don't tell the tourists!!!
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

well we know what he looks like and where he is staying in shv (told us in another thread) so all we need now is his name and inside leg measurement
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
zmth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Raybull wrote:Can't he just get robbed by a couple other skanks from the beach, this is getting boring. :)
He said he was going back to the beach raves tonight on special K so there should be a good story for us tomorrow.
im really looking forward to our trip down to the chicken farm :beer:
yea so when are you coming back ? Do you ever hang out at G-day mate ?
never been there for a drink but can meet there for a jar if thats your local
It's right next to Sarang guesthouse. Surprisingly last night more like around 1 am this morning there were around 5 or 6 freelancers in there. But that really doesn't count as far as i could tell all of them were pretty ugly - none that I would go with for free thats for sure. On a related note I take it you may be pleased at the female scenery in Saigon as compared to Cambodia - I think the average looks of them is certainly better than here though the difference in individuals in either place is of greater difference. In other words the difference in the means is less than a standard deviation in either place. In fact that goes for Thailand,Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia.
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

Post by LionsLeftTesticle »

I've just googled it.

Oh dear, it sounds like a treat.

And a good place to get aids.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
zmth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
He said he was going back to the beach raves tonight on special K so there should be a good story for us tomorrow.
im really looking forward to our trip down to the chicken farm :beer:
yea so when are you coming back ? Do you ever hang out at G-day mate ?
never been there for a drink but can meet there for a jar if thats your local
It's right next to Sarang guesthouse. Surprisingly last night more like around 1 am this morning there were around 5 or 6 freelancers in there. But that really doesn't count as far as i could tell all of them were pretty ugly - none that I would go with for free thats for sure. On a related note I take it you may be pleased at the female scenery in Saigon as compared to Cambodia - I think the average looks of them is certainly better than here though the difference in individuals in either place is of greater difference. In other words the difference in the means is less than a standard deviation in either place. In fact that goes for Thailand,Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia.
yeah i obv know where it is just never been for a beer there

naa i find Cambodian women far more attractive than vietnamese by a long way, you get the odd hot chick but on the average cambodia has a far higher standard
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Username Taken wrote:I think the chicken farm should be off limits to tourists. It's one of the last bastions of the old heritage that made Cambodia great.

Let's make Cambodia great again. Don't share these secret places with tourists!

@Jamie, make sure you blindfold zmth so he can't go back again.

You just need to remember Sophies and Mikado (if you can) to see what tourism did to destroy them. Make Cambodia Great Again, don't tell the tourists!!!
tbh fully agree

i dont do blindfolds, it will be a sack over the head job
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

zmth wrote: Talk about stepping on someones turf I assume the locals are already and have been for quite a while
rather pissed and have resentment of any foreigners going there.
Yeah, the locals will be really upset that you're banging some yama skank.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic