American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by kiwiincambodia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:00 pm

At least I now know where to go for a happy ending massage. That's my Saturday planned out.
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
slipperygypsy
Tourist

Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by slipperygypsy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:13 pm

Kuroneko wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
slipperygypsy wrote:
andy1 wrote:when i have to leave this mortal coil,that is the way i would prefer to go.RIP
What was he doing in that place? What is a happy ending? Someone please explain.

:facepalm: :please: :plus1:
:lol:

Perhaps it's some strange thing the foreigners do in Cambodia in there spare time either way it sounds risky i'll pass on that thanks.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:34 pm

slipperygypsy wrote:
Kuroneko wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
slipperygypsy wrote:
andy1 wrote:when i have to leave this mortal coil,that is the way i would prefer to go.RIP
What was he doing in that place? What is a happy ending? Someone please explain.

:facepalm: :please: :plus1:
:lol:

Perhaps it's some strange thing the foreigners do in Cambodia in there spare time either way it sounds risky i'll pass on that thanks.
But it's a prerequisite to obtaining an NGO job.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by General Mackevili » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:49 pm

slipperygypsy wrote:
I, for one, would have no idea and was about to ask the exact same question.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: RE: Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by phuketrichard » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:25 pm

General Mackevili wrote:
slipperygypsy wrote:
I, for one, would have no idea and was about to ask the exact same question.
and i guess u dont know that there is sand in the desert? :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Whatsupdoc
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Whatsupdoc » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:58 pm

For those who need more information about a happy ending, please watch this educational clip.
:D

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king - Erasmus
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:07 pm

kiwiincambodia wrote:At least I now know where to go for a happy ending massage. That's my Saturday planned out.
Apologies to the dead, but it's obviously to die for. I'd like to go out spunking, from death springs life. RIP
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly » Tue May 02, 2017 10:44 pm

He didn't know if he was coming or going.RIP
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic