American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by bolueeleh »

freedom of press, just post all verified news, whoever wants to read, read, whoever is offended, simply click away, once you cater to a particular group, whats next? another group and another and another?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Khmer news site Norwatnews has also posted the same story in Khmer.

Sorry for the family. Unfortunately for them, foreigner deaths and how they died make the news in Cambodia.Once the news is out there, nobody can take it back.
RIP and condolences.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Khmer News is same. Such it is legal business in Cambodia. Btw RIP

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

prahkeitouj wrote:Khmer News is same. Such it is legal business in Cambodia. Btw RIP

Then the news on here could have been put on with more respect than the average Khmer news media's who seem to love putting in gory pics of deceased and shit. . The relatives as some times happened before may just appear on this site as a new member, sometimes putting the unknown facts straight. It might be this site or TOF (who couldn't care a damn who they upset)where they first found out that their relative was dead. They don't usualy see khmer TV news or read Khmer newspapers.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by General Mackevili »

prahkeitouj wrote:Khmer News is same. Such it is legal business in Cambodia. Btw RIP

Yes, where are my manners...

Rest in peace.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

phuketrichard wrote:is this type reporting really needed??
bad taste ceo news
said it so many times,stop posting news items without source!!!!!
If you give the source for news stories those fuckers at Khmer440 will use the link in their thread on it.
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

when i have to leave this mortal coil,that is the way i would prefer to go.RIP
slipperygypsy
Tourist

Post by slipperygypsy »

andy1 wrote:when i have to leave this mortal coil,that is the way i would prefer to go.RIP
What was he doing in that place? What is a happy ending? Someone please explain.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

slipperygypsy wrote:
andy1 wrote:when i have to leave this mortal coil,that is the way i would prefer to go.RIP
What was he doing in that place? What is a happy ending? Someone please explain.

:facepalm: :please: :plus1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

phuketrichard wrote:
slipperygypsy wrote:

:facepalm: :please: :plus1:
:lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic