American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by kiwiincambodia »

General Mackevili wrote:It's on Kampuchea Thmey Daily. I'll look for the link again.
It actually said he was getting a happy ending when he croaked it?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by General Mackevili »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:It's on Kampuchea Thmey Daily. I'll look for the link again.
It actually said he was getting a happy ending when he croaked it?
Yep. In graphic, oily testicley details too. :bad:

For all the people asking for the source, you're free to find the article yourself and post it here, if you can read the article you're requesting.

Jesus, you guys make it sound like we've EVER just make this weird shit up and publish it.

How many times have we EVER let you down and just published total made up shit? ZERO TIMES. Never. Nada.

Feel free to also give us a better translation, unless you just want to whine about sources you can't even read, LoL.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Not whining at all. Just thought the happy ending part was strange but wouldn't put it past the Khmer press to print something like that.

I couldn't remember another case like this, for a while anyway. How did they know it was a happy ending? Did the masseur confess?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

phuketrichard wrote:
taabarang wrote:I found it on Koon Khmer but they didn't credit a Cambodian news source.

http://www.koonkhmer.com/forum/viewtopi ... 939#p11746
link said he died of a heart attack;
no mention of happy ending, for the family how about changing the title, have a heart :beer3:
And if that was our source, we never would have given it this title. :facepalm:

I'm amused that ANYONE who's commented on here thus far would think we'd give a title like that if the article didn't say that.

After you finish hounding us, you should go on to Kampuchea Thmey Daily News and hound them until you FINALLY get a first hand account from an eyewitness.

Maybe you should go there and talk to the masseuse yourself.

Stranger deaths have happened in Cambodia, people, and everyone should know by now after almost 3 years that CEO would never post news like this if it didn't come from the local news and just make this up for shits and giggles at the expense of our reputation for ALWAYS providing accurate info.

Libel? Please. :facepalm:

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

General Mackevili wrote:
Jesus, you guys make it sound like we've EVER just make this weird shit up and publish it.

How many times have we EVER let you down and just published total made up shit? ZERO TIMES. Never. Nada.

Feel free to also give us a better translation, unless you just want to whine about sources you can't even read, LoL.
how about last year when CEO publish news that a leprechaun was giving away money at otres beach? :lol: :lol: :lol: (now i am making this up, before anybody slams me again)
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

kiwiincambodia wrote: How did they know it was a happy ending? Did the masseur confess?
maybe they saw some white stuff at the groin area? definitely not mayo :beer3:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

phuketrichard wrote:
link said he died of a heart attack;
His death was simply labeled a heart attack in (some of the) Khmer press? No way.

Here's some of the Google Translate:

Foreigners who enter penis massage "FLOWERY" attack death

9/1/2017 12:10 Pm An American man to massage the testicles and penis massage brand "Flowery" until ejaculation surprise attack causing death in 13 hours and 30 minutes the afternoon of January 8, 2017 in the 1st floor mezzanine No. 22 euro 0 2nd Street 106 Village neighborhood shopping center 1 Daun.

Sources named Chomsky Touch massage staff above comment coalition authorities on 8 January 2017 in time 1 pm the victims were foreign nationals had entered the store and gave her all nude massage oil and massage her testicles and penis until ejaculation, and then suddenly fell ill victim is breathing hard and soft gasp. Suddenly, she was terrified and ran down another employee to help call the manager named Peter positive when they saw the victim very very uncomfortable positive PET called ambulance carrying victims to treatment but doctors told that the victim died away.

Authorities confirmed that transmitted by the Senator's Sanath Roth doctors biopsy courthouse and police Bureau of Technical Sciences, Phnom Penh, said the victims He died of a heart attack. The body was taken to its Meanchey Pagoda.

[LINK REMOVED PER THE REQUEST OF HIS FAMILY, WHICH TOOK YOU TO THE NEWS SOURCE THAT DISPLAYED HIS ENTIRE PASSPORT IMAGE WITH PERSONAL DETAILS, INCLUDING ADDRESS, PASSPORT NUMBER, ETC.]

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

kiwiincambodia wrote:
How the hell do you know he was getting a happy ending CEO News?
Oh, I just happened to be walking by, minding my own business.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

bolueeleh wrote:
how about last year when CEO publish news that a leprechaun was giving away money at otres beach? Image Image Image (now i am making this up, before anybody slams me again)
That was totally true.

Anyways, if there's anyone who can possibly accuse us of "libel," it's this fucker, who I'll soon be posting a pretty nasty Peter Hogan-style expose on:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264344

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by bolueeleh »

General Mackevili wrote: Anyways, if there's anyone who can possibly accuse us of "libel," it's this fucker, who I'll soon be posting a pretty nasty Peter Hogan-style expose on:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264344
cant see who is that, it says profile does not exist anymore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic