Country Speak

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Country Speak

Post by taabarang »

Haven't posted here in a long time. Today I happened to hear an off-color one from Maiyieh nonetheless. She was complaining about one of her granddaughters and said that the pig headed girl " mian khdoui reung doach daik ". She had a pussy hard as metal. If you feel uncomfortable using this you can also say "kbal reung",or "reung doach daik. Your choice reflects your level of anger. They all indicate an unreasonable degree of stubbornness.

While on the subject of reung, I want to mention in case there is no one who knows"kdaw reung" means"hardon.". But you knew already.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Country Speak

Post by General Mackevili »

Not even the noon yet and I've learned a lot today.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

I use some of these regularly.
also works to describe an hardon
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

daik and dyke , very similar. Sounds good to me.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

taabarang wrote;

''She had a pussy hard as metal.

I'm unsure if that is a simile or metaphor but most elegant it is.
Thank you or thank you Maiyieh.
It could be used in an allegorical context as well. Fukin beautiful!
thelost
Expatriate

Post by thelost »

I have to laugh at this.

I remember my dad told me a story that there was a man whose daughter died young, he was in the car with my dad and other ladies, on the way to the funeral place.
It was a sombre moment then the lady was just talking random. She said that her son was so infatuated with his girlfriend that it appears that her vagina has swallowed him up completely. The man could not stop laughing all the way to the funeral. They were speaking in Khmer. The Indian man who was in the car with them, look bewildered and confused as to why they are laughing in tears and it was supposed to be a sad sombre moment. He doesn't know Khmer.
thelost
Expatriate

Post by thelost »

I guess maybe the Khmers in the provinces tend to speak with sexual innuendos for fun. Not the people in Phnom Penh, they're too....uppity and sensitive but they're strange because they can be crazy sometimes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic