YouTuber "Dead Farang" Has Another Night Out in Sihanoukville, This Time Victory Hill

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

YouTuber "Dead Farang" Has Another Night Out in Sihanoukville, This Time Victory Hill

Post by General Mackevili »

"In this episode i take you to Victory Hill in Sihanoukville Cambodia. Victory Hill is a well known strip of bars notorious for it's nightlife and girly bar scene in Sihanoukville. I first visited Victory Hill on my earlier trip to Sihanoukville.

I rememebr there being alot more customers and alot more bar girls. I also remember the road being nothing but dirt and stones. During heavy rainfall it would turn into a mini river. The road has been fixed but it has not brought back the customers.

I think alot of it has to do with the opening up of Sihanoukville Square in Serendipity, which now attracts the casual visitor looking for nightlife and girls in Sihanoukville. Victory Hill seems to be a place for long term visitors and expats in Sihanoukville, Cambodia.
"

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: YouTuber "Dead Farang" Has Another Night Out in Sihanoukville, This Time Victory Hill

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

victory hill is quiet and mainly for the expats or long term visitors, thats what i like about it now
the square has improved loads with the new extension with all the bars now occupied,
its nice to have the contrast ill usually start up victory hill then head to the square or do it the other way round depending on my mood
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: YouTuber "Dead Farang" Has Another Night Out in Sihanoukville, This Time Victory Hill

Post by SinnSisamouth »

what a creapy cunt
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

SinnSisamouth wrote:what a creapy cunt
you should see the one he did on the square
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Mini river my ass.
These thai video bloggers should be banned from filming here (or elswhere in cambodia for what it matters) they will bring us unwanted crowd.
Therefore I suggest to mandate Jamie to beat the shit out of any spotted youtubers, except the local ones like No Joke of course.
Now please don't worry about the logistic, we can fix him with a long island camel pack and he should be good to go :D
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:Mini river my ass.
These thai video bloggers should be banned from filming here (or elswhere in cambodia for what it matters) they will bring us unwanted crowd.
Therefore I suggest to mandate Jamie to beat the shit out of any spotted youtubers, except the local ones like No Joke of course.
Now please don't worry about the logistic, we can fix him with a long island camel pack and he should be good to go :D
im thinking of doing one down the Chicken Farm in a few days
i just need a kick ass YouTube blogging name like Dead Farang or No Joke!
tbh Kiwiincambodias nickname for me could work... Punchy Mcshortstack
next weeks edition "Punchy Mcshortstack visits the Poultry Petting Zoo with the Dark Horse"
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
next weeks edition "Punchy Mcshortstack visits the Poultry Petting Zoo with the Dark Horse"
They have sealed the road for you Jamie. Or so I've heard.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Luigi wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
the entrance to the farm? :shock:
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Yep! But not the full length. Or so I've heard. From a friend.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Luigi wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Yep! But not the full length. Or so I've heard. From a friend.
:roll: oh yes... a friend.... :twisted:
:beer3:
ill go check it out and give an update anyway... for the lurkers... strictly research...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic