Sure its cheap but it is crap

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate

Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by 2000rielpineapples »

Im seeing increases in businesses selling complete and utter crap, looked at a fan room with full blown 24 hour construction next door and not even a freaking curtain to block sun in the day plus it had a 1 pissweak fan and it is a dorm for 6 people.

what a pisspoor effort its almost as bad as the shitty unedible vegetable and mama noodle stands or the fake vodka cocktails they are producing FFS im pullin my freakin hair out.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by SinnSisamouth »

go to thailand if you want western standards

or dont be a cheap arse and rent a 1 bed room

true to form you are winging already you dick
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

who the fuck says in dorms in cambodia...
all round the country you can get private rooms with ensuite bathroom for as little as $7/8
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:who the fuck says in dorms in cambodia...
all round the country you can get private rooms with ensuite bathroom for as little as $7/8
Destitute pervs ?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

2000rielpineapples wrote:Im seeing increases in businesses selling complete and utter crap, looked at a fan room with full blown 24 hour construction next door and not even a freaking curtain to block sun in the day plus it had a 1 pissweak fan and it is a dorm for 6 people.

what a pisspoor effort its almost as bad as the shitty unedible vegetable and mama noodle stands or the fake vodka cocktails they are producing FFS im pullin my freakin hair out.
Ok Pineapple, how much were they asking for a bed in a 6 bed dorm with a pissweak fan and no curtain ? $2 is about the going rate, but maybe it's high season so they're asking $4 ? You should be able to get a room with fan for that.
Pull your finger out, you're not looking in the right places - an unsealed road is a good clue to cheap accommodation.

You hang out in the most touristic area of the most touristic town in Cambodia, then you complain about the prices ??? :plus1:
Waa waa, cry me a river. It's not like you just got here but everytime you get back, you do the same stuff, and then you complain like it's a big surprise. Or is it memory loss ?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
Destitute pervs ?
im a destitute perv and i can still afford my $7 a night room in PP :popcorn:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

count me in :lol:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Barang_doa_slae wrote:
Destitute pervs ?
im a destitute perv and i can still afford my $7 a night room in PP :popcorn:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That's terrible, I heard you could get a lobster dinner for a dollar in Cambodia.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

John Bingham wrote:That's terrible, I heard you could get a lobster dinner for a dollar in Cambodia.
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate

Post by 2000rielpineapples »

i just needed the room on credit so i took the 4 dollar dorm.

too right theres a few oddballs in there myself included.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic