American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by cptrelentless »

My wife told me last night that Hannah was coming back to the island, one lucky mofo, I was very surprised. I owe her a packet of crisps. Nothing personal.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by juansweetpotato »

Gone are the days when hippies used to bring top quality drugs with them from California and Berlin to party scenes. Nowadays, the whole world party supply scene seems to be infested with ex bankers and ex drug reps for medical companies selling crap for top dollar.

Binghams' comments are completely out of order. A complaint has been made to the competent authorities.
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

So, now that the degenerate snowflakes have got all stirred up and are flinging wild accusations and insults, can my "trashes" from yesterday now be reinstated? :stir: :plus1: The meltdown would be epic. :banana:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

meow
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by General Mackevili »

Brewer wrote:So, now that the degenerate snowflakes have got all stirred up and are flinging wild accusations and insults, can my "trashes" from yesterday now be reinstated? :stir: :plus1: The meltdown would be epic. :banana:
Haha, Christ alive. Charles doesn't even realize that his complaints are about comments that we DIDN'T feel were inappropriate. I imagine he would have had a stroke or brain aneurysm if we had left your comments online. :beer2:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:meow

best, most appropriate reply Jamie.

(maybe he never heard of the ancient American moral of 'not poking the bear'?)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers

Bertros
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

According to this article, the Czech woman has already pleaded guilty to the charges. Yikes.

"Cambodian police have confirmed the arrest of a Czech woman on suspicion of dealing in the drug ecstasy. The woman, who is understood to have pled guilty to the charges, now faces a hefty prison sentence."

http://www.radio.cz/en/section/curraffr ... -drug-gang
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

So, if I'm following this, Mikhail Grafman, 52 year old male from Forest Hills, New York, USA and Lenka Vlková, 26 year old female from Czech Republic have both confessed? He did in the video, I wonder what part she had?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

John Bingham wrote:So, if I'm following this, Mikhail Grafman, 52 year old male from Forest Hills, New York, USA and Lenka Vlková, 26 year old female from Czech Republic have both confessed? He did in the video, I wonder what part she had?
Well she got caught with a bottle of pills in her bag, so wouldn't be surprised if she's carrying the goods to the island for somebody.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic