American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Charles
Tourist

Re: RE: Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by Charles »

General Mackevili wrote:
Raybull wrote:Lovin' this pic from her bff Anna Kivinen's FB
5 klangs for 4$ HH, :bad: what are these skids on? Oh wait a sec...
Only one of them is drinking. That's suspicious as hell.

I am incredibly surprised of how mean can be humans. Most of you are just a banch of idiots. "Gonk", don't you have anything else to do than stalking everyone on facebook and doing screenshots? Do something useful for once, go to serendipity beach to clean it from the trashes and don't forget to put yourself in the bin. Hannah is innocent, this kind of case happens often in Cambodia, so stop harassing everyone with her fb screenshots no one give a shit. It's not a fucking tv show, if you like so much investigating and drug topics i can recommend you "breaking bad" or "narcos". I was really to lazy to register on this website but you just went way too further, you are just a cunt, and for all of the trashes you've written, YOU would deserve to go in jail. Now, shut the fuck up and stop believe what all the medias say. And stop posting pictures of people who have no link with this case, and are harassing by awful comments as "raspoutine", WTF are u 7 years old??
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by John Bingham »

Those people look like fucking degenerates. They should be killed with fire.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: RE: Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by obelisks »

Charles wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Raybull wrote:Lovin' this pic from her bff Anna Kivinen's FB
5 klangs for 4$ HH, :bad: what are these skids on? Oh wait a sec...
Only one of them is drinking. That's suspicious as hell.

I am incredibly surprised of how mean can be humans. Most of you are just a banch of idiots. "Gonk", don't you have anything else to do than stalking everyone on facebook and doing screenshots? Do something useful for once, go to serendipity beach to clean it from the trashes and don't forget to put yourself in the bin. Hannah is innocent, this kind of case happens often in Cambodia, so stop harassing everyone with her fb screenshots no one give a shit. It's not a fucking tv show, if you like so much investigating and drug topics i can recommend you "breaking bad" or "narcos". I was really to lazy to register on this website but you just went way too further, you are just a cunt, and for all of the trashes you've written, YOU would deserve to go in jail. Now, shut the fuck up and stop believe what all the medias say. And stop posting pictures of people who have no link with this case, and are harassing by awful comments as "raspoutine", WTF are u 7 years old??
" I am incredibly surprised of how mean can be humans "

and I'm incredibly surprised at how dumb can be humans - like this sordid bunch who got caught and they deserve everything they will get. No matter how many warnings are out there about not to get involved with drugs in Southeast Asia there are always smart arse people who think they know better or they can get away with it.
And I think readers on this forum can decide for themselves what to believe and what not to believe and don't need your advice so unless you have been appointed the official censor on Cambodia Expats Online why don't you shut the fuck up?!
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate

Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by 2000rielpineapples »

Charles, if you cant handle the heat, get out the kitchen.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

2000rielpineapples wrote:Charles, if you cant handle the heat, get out the kitchen.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Seems this story is still going strong in Finland:

http://www.punkinfinland.net/forum/view ... &start=390
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

General Mackevili wrote:Seems this story is still going strong in Finland:

The Google Translate version might help. But not much.
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Username Taken wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:Seems this story is still going strong in Finland:

The Google Translate version might help. But not much.
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search
:please:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug B

Charles wrote: Most of you are just a banch of idiots.
While that's debatable, I would almost guarantee that nobody who posts here regularly are idiotic enough to be caught up in a MDMA drug bust.

For the record, I couldn't care less what party drugs people take, here or anywhere, but getting mixed up with them here comes with great risks, as it seems your friend Hannah found out the other day who is now claiming she was just "in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Charles wrote:"Gonk", don't you have anything else to do than stalking everyone on facebook and doing screenshots?
Um, well, no, not really.

Charles wrote:Hannah is innocent, this kind of case happens often in Cambodia, so stop harassing everyone with her fb screenshots no one give a shit.
"Often"? Not really. Quite the contrary. In fact, it happens so rarely that foreigners naively feel "safe" doing all sorts of illegal drugs here and have no fear of getting caught.

You usually have to be doing something extremely careless and stupid to get arrested here. Like what, you may ask? Oh, I don't know... LIKE MAYBE RUNNING A FUCKING MDMA LAB WILL GET YOU SOME ATTENTION! :facepalm:

She may very well be innocent, and we posted that she was OUT OF JAIL yesterday while the media only has reports that she was arrested, facing charges of drug trafficking and manufacturing.

Shouldn't you be thanking us for being the first to post that she's been released?
Charles wrote:...and for all of the trashes you've written, YOU would deserve to go in jail.
What trashes have we written? Keep in mind that we've only said she's been arrested with the 4 other foreigners, which is true, and have never said or even implied that she's been CONVICTED of said drug charges.

Yes, several of us have commented that we think she's likely been at least taking MDMA here. And yes, a lot of its based on her pictures that she's publicity posted for the whole world to see.

Again, how many people do you know that only drink, yet get all glittered up and paint their faces, etc? Looks like they're having a hell of a good time on MDMA, not beer.
Charles wrote:Now, shut the fuck up and stop believe what all the medias say.
Again, if you ONLY read the media, you'd think she's still locked up right now, but we were quick to announce that she's been released.

I know you're upset about your friend right now, but the fuck if we are too blame for any of this. One of Hannah's other friends thinks we're funny (God bless her), so maybe you just need to take a chill pill. Hannah can probably point you in the right direction for that, LoL.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

And here it is on another Finnish forum called Vauva:

http://www.vauva.fi/keskustelu/2746094/ ... na?page=17

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic