American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by Bertros »

someone's been snooping.

in this case it 'looks' to be good.

just sayin'

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by Bertros »

General Mackevili wrote:Awwww, one of Hannah's Finnish friends thinks we're hilarious and shared this on her Facebook:

I think I'm in love. Image
is this a good place to make a joke about the 'Garage Bar'?

just thinking out loud....

Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Lovin' this pic from her bff Anna Kivinen's FB
5 klangs for 4$ HH, :bad: what are these skids on? Oh wait a sec...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by General Mackevili »

Raybull wrote:Lovin' this pic from her bff Anna Kivinen's FB
Only one of them is drinking. That's suspicious as hell.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

physically they are way beyond kids. Mentally probably never left infancy.
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

Is that 'Rasputin'? I heard he was hard to kill.
Been hiding out with scandi chicks all this time.

cheers

OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

haha, same thing crossed my mind. :Yahoo!:
Bertros wrote:
Is that 'Rasputin'? I heard he was hard to kill.
Been hiding out with scandi chicks all this time.

cheers

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

General Mackevili wrote:Awwww, one of Hannah's Finnish friends thinks we're hilarious and shared this on her Facebook:

I think I'm in love. Image
Dibs

Sorry GM, you know the rules.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

It appears that it was the landlord that became suspicious and called the police because Grafman was not living in the house he had rented, but would just visit for a few hours every few days.
About 900 tablets of MDMA were found, together with powdered synthetics and equipment. The total weight of the seizure was about half a kilogram according to an anti-drug department officer.
The tablets were expected to sell at $20 a piece, resulting in an estimated total worth of $18,000.
All five foreigners are expected to appear in court today; the American Grafman is charged with drug production, the Ukranian Melnyk and Czech woman Vlkoval with drug-trafficking, and the two other women, Mukhametianova the Russian and Sirkia from Finland are to be charged with drug use.
Source https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/five ... le-122500/

What sort of sentences can these foreigners expect ?
In one of the last high profile cases of a foreigner busted for drugs in Cambodia, Peter Gold got 4 years for trafficking and use, even though he was found with less than 5 grams of methamphetamine and some cannabis:
https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/newswor ... t3908.html
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

I see 28 years for the ring leaders, it seems to be a lucky number for the judges.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic