HIPPIE SPENDS 6 MONTHS AND £6,000

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

HIPPIE SPENDS 6 MONTHS AND £6,000

Post by phuketrichard »

...TRAVELLING THE WORLD TO FIND HIMSELF; DISCOVERS HE’S A COMPLETE CUNT.

Seems recently we have picked up a few of them here. :stir: :stir:
A young hippy from South Gloucestershire says he has been left ‘devastated’ after realising he’s a boring, cliche cunt, following an expensive round-the-world trip through countries such as Goa, Mongolia, Peru and Burma.

19 year old Jonty Cockburn told Big Karma the stark understanding hit him whilst he was sat round a drum circle at an organic chickpea farm in New Zealand’s northern island.

The trigger was a sudden awareness that he was in the company of 8 other near-identical looking white, dreadlocked, poncho-wearing, bucket-hat sporting, fire-poi spinning, terribly tattooed idiots.

Cockburn, whose Facebook profile lists his interests as ‘legalisation, hacky-sack [and]… psytrance’, says he is planning to cut his dreadlocks off, throw away his propagator and burn his embarrassing collection of tye-dye t-shirts.

‘I thought I was an individual snowflake, but then I realised that actually, all snow looks the same to the human eye.

I don’t want to sit around anymore talking about how we’re going to change the world with a revolution, only to then consume an entire bag of Cool Original Doritos, watch re-runs of Blackadder, and then fall asleep.

I want to actually do something worthwhile with my life instead.’
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: HIPPIE SPENDS 6 MONTHS AND £6,000

Post by General Mackevili »

I'm shocked nobody's started a direct flight from Sihanoukville to Goa. I guess you can't board with an expired visa though.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Haha, I think I've seen this one before but it never gets old.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

:beer3: The kid's a genius ! Some people take a lifetime and still don't work it out.

But I'll admit to watching reruns of Blackadder until I fall asleep, so yeah. :-o
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

General Mackevili wrote:I'm shocked nobody's started a direct flight from Sihanoukville to Goa. I guess you can't board with an expired visa though.

Don't be ridiculous now, expired visa is kindergarten hippie stuff.
The real mccoy Goa hippies stuck in SHV never had a passports in the first place (believe it or not but don't even think about asking for details)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic