Somaly Mom, [ take two ]

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Re: Somaly Mom, [ take two ]

Post by boozyoldman »

BREAKING: Chelsea Clinton and Huma Abedin in Interspecies Sex Romp with Space Aliens.

[Will this increase the traffic to CEO and thus enrich all to the point where all can purchase new Lexi?]
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

boozyoldman wrote: BREAKING: Chelsea Clinton and Huma Abedin in Interspecies Sex Romp with Space Aliens.

[Will this increase the traffic to CEO and thus enrich all to the point where all can purchase new Lexi?]
A better idea, might to put you on permanent ban. Then we can all be free of your ridiculous comments.

Note, that I know who you are (bc or wc). Maybe I just 'out' you in the hope that you might shut the fuck up, or just fuck right off completely. :evil:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

boozyoldman wrote: BREAKING: Chelsea Clinton and Huma Abedin in Interspecies Sex Romp with Space Aliens.

Is this advanced senility, or rice wine, or just trolling ?
About 1% of your posts are on topic, but are nasty and offensive. The rest are drivel spewed randomly across the forums, fking up the discussions and boring us to death while you converse with yourself.

Attention seeking, boring, bitchy off-topic comments, no interaction with other posters except when they tell you to fk off ... I'm afraid that's you. Every sock puppet of yours has been told to fk off but its the same old shit everytime you come back. So...

I hope that's clear enough.
[Edit: I agree with UT. :sledgehammer: ]
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Hey UT in spite of the far fetched nature of some of his posts I find his erudite diction a welcome relief from the other end of " fukn this and fukn that." He is urbane and insightful and I for one would miss his contributions. Even the off topic ones.

Jes saying
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

taabarang wrote:Hey UT in spite of the far fetched nature of some of his posts I find his erudite diction a welcome relief from the other end of " fukn this and fukn that." He is urbane and insightful and I for one would miss his contributions. Even the off topic ones.
You know what Taa? I agree with you. Except for your last sentence.
I do enjoy his old-school style of proper English. You're also right that he is insightful about many things, BUT, there is a limit.

"Chelsea Clinton and an Interspecies sex romp", with aliens, no less. Where did this come from? What inspired him to contribute this tripe to this particular thread, or any other thread for that matter?

The guy is just plain weird and needs to reined in (from time to time) [most of the time].

I'd much prefer to hear more about the Date Palms, and the commercial production of S'om.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Well UT, it's obviously your call. But I'm a firm believer in Bruce Lee's advice. "Take what you need and leave the rest.". If posters get banned for being off the wall I think you'll have a very staid forum. And a long list of casualties. As for the alien comment I admit I do scratch my head but when good minds err they do so drastically. going to exotic realms fluff purveyors cannot enter.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Anchor Moy wrote:

Is this advanced senility, or rice wine, or just trolling ?
I dont usually pay much attention to his posts as they seem to me a bit boring and dorky. However I thought the above was quite funny. I think it was a response to this post:
Bertros wrote:Fake news is getting to be a thing. some dumb ass in the states shot up a pizza place in DC because he read an article saying it was a front for having sex with kids.

some, however, seem to be making money on it

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/[b] ... shing-lies[/b]/ar-AAlmttG?ocid=mailsignout

Dimitri — who asked NBC News not to use his real name — is one of dozens of teenagers in the Macedonian town of Veles who got rich during the U.S. presidential election producing fake news for millions on social media.
The articles, sensationalist and often baseless, were posted to Facebook, drawing in armies of readers and earning fake-news writers money from penny-per-click advertising.
He was, I think, suggesting that we should start posting fake news and make money for the site :D
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Kuroneko wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:

He was, I think, suggesting that we should start posting fake news and make money for the site :D

No need. CEO make millions from copying the real news
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Duncan wrote:
Kuroneko wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:

No need. CEO make millions from copying the real news
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

And membership fees are just around the corner...
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic