Dutchman Stefan Struik & His Vietnamese Boyfriend Arrested & Charged for Abusing Cambodian Boy in Facebook Video

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Dutchman Stefan Struik & His Vietnamese Boyfriend Arrested & Charged for Abusing Cambodian Boy in Facebook Video

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

BREAKING NEWS CAMBODIA: A Dutch national identified by police as Stefan Stuik was Arrested By Police For Involving in Physically Abuse A Boy

Kampong Cham: according to police report, three men were arrested for physically abusing a boy in Mondolkiri province with electroshock weapon. Police arrested the three men in Kampong Cham province on 06 December 2016 in Kampong Cham province.

A Vietnamese man, who is Stefan Struik's boyfriend, also appeared in the video who also had physically abused the boy is on the run.
The abuse took place about 2 months ago before several videos of the abuse posted and shared on Facebook.

The arrest was resulted from the cooperation between police and Children Protection Unit. The 2 years old Cambodian was rescued, and Mr Struik and his boyfriend, Dung Thanh have been arrested while police continue their investigation into the case of the physical abuse of the Cambodian child.

Posts shared on Facebook identified the Vietnamese man as Dung Thanh whose boyfriend is the Dutch man who goes by name Stenan Spruik, the man who was arrested.

The Vietnamese man's facebook account contains a lot of picture of him with Mr. Stenan Spruik who was identified as a CEO of KamKav Farm in Mondolkiri

According to Youtube video, the pair appeared to have just spent time together in Siem Reap province.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Two Cambodian Men and A Dutch Guy, Stenan Spruik Arrested By Police For Involving in Physically Abuse A Boy

Post by bolueeleh »

fucking sadists, keep the perverted stuffs to yourselves, asshoes
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Two Cambodian Men and A Dutch Guy, Stenan Spruik Arrested By Police For Involving in Physically Abuse A Boy

Post by General Mackevili »

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

This makes me want to pick cheddar over Edam for my next sandwich.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Two Cambodian Men and A Dutch Guy, Stefan Struik Arrested By Police For Involving in Physically Abuse A Boy

Post by Anchor Moy »

This is the story so far, as far as I can make out from CEO and the other forums: Dung Nguyen or Nguyen Thanh Dung, was filmed on a phone, torturing and abusing a 2yo boy. (I didn't look at the videos, but the descriptions were vivid enough. It sounds horrific and sadistic.)

The abuser has been identified as Nguyen Dung, Vietnamese, and the kid he abused was probably the child of Cambodian people working at the Kamkav Farm. This Mondolkiri palm and cocoa farm is owned and operated by a Dutchman called Stefan Struik. It is likely that the Vietnamese and the Dutch man are lovers.
At the present time, Struik is being questioned about the video and Nguyen D. by the police at Kompong Cham, but Nguyen D. has not been seen in any report. It is my opinion that he crossed into Vietnam yesterday when the news of the abuse was shared on facebook. I am afraid that while all the attention was directed at the 'barang', the Vietnamese abuser got away. I hope not.

Up until now, all information confirms that Nguyen Dung is the abuser in the video. However, I have seen no information that Struik was involved or had knowledge of the abuse. If anyone has other information please post it.
I was just reading through all the news on this, this morning, it's very confusing so that's my summary for right now.

Update:Good article from the Cambodia Daily. https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/chil ... ts-121615/
Popeye
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Two Cambodian Men and A Dutch Guy, Stefan Struik Arrested By Police For Involving in Physically Abuse A Boy

Post by Popeye »

Saw this this morning on Hang Mea TV and it was absolutely disgusting what was happening to the poor boy. Hope they catch that Viet man who did this and show him exactly what it is like to be tortured.
Yes, paybacks are a bitch.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

This is the most disturbing story of the year. It's beyond fucked up, to say the least.

Glad to see it get so much coverage in the Khmer press, although I feel some Cambodians took it as yet another reason to be anti-Vietnamese. :facepalm:

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

burn em
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

And this Dutch guy has Cambodian citizenship. That's very strange.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

General Mackevili wrote:This is the most disturbing story of the year. It's beyond fucked up, to say the least.

Glad to see it get so much coverage in the Khmer press, although I feel some Cambodians took it as yet another reason to be anti-Vietnamese. :facepalm:
viets are fast becoming more ruthless and totally void of any morals, like the chinese, this is what cut throat competition and greediness do to people
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic