Best ISP for siem reap.

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
danpod1
Tourist

Best ISP for siem reap.

Post by danpod1 »

Hi guys,

I know this is likely a sore subject as most have been bitten by bad or untruthful ISP's. I have been doing some research and i have discovered that like everything else you look to buy here- its not what it says on the box. none the less i'm sure there are some reasonably priced ISP services with ok Mbps and dl speeds..... right?

My apartment is supplied with free internet via a router that is shared by most likely half the surrounding neighborhood. so i am looking at investing in my own personal set up. now i use skype, game online sometimes and stream movies. so, a "light user". But i would like to know what sort of service available might be best for this. and if anyone has a service they are truly happy with?

My first post so go easy on me!

Thanks

Dan, (Siem Reap)
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Re: Best ISP for siem reap.

Post by Sidewalker »

I have OpenNet in SR, excellent service, when you call for a problem, most of the time they come a few ours later to solve the problem. I have a 8MB line.
A other advance is, when there is a brownout, the connection keeps running.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Second OpenNet and I have been through quite a few ISP's.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

ISP in KOW stands for internet service poopers, never had a good ISP, never had a good service, maybe due tothe fact that i scream to whoever comes over to fix my problem
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic