Australian Tourist Mark Allen Dies From Apparent Drug Overdose at The Pickled Parrot, Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
rgood
Tourist
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Australian Tourist Mark Allen Dies From Apparent Drug Overdose at The Pickled Parrot, Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Camb

Post by rgood » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:57 pm

Thank you
Mark was a regular for the last 10 years to phnom penh. Very Likeable, calm friendly person
Im not sure what has happened. Its very sad
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andy1, bittermelon, CEOCambodiaNews, Deefer, frank lee bent, Gator, GMJS-CEO, Google Adsense [Bot], IraHayes, Jerry Atrick, John Bingham, King Keil, lurcio, Majestic-12 [Bot], pissontheroof, soeurm, Sweet Lemon, Terry Fishsauce and 514 guests