Bloody Foreigner on the rampage in Pattaya.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Bloody Foreigner on the rampage in Pattaya.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Do we need sound effects ? If so, feel free to add your own.

PATTAYA – At approximately 6 am in the morning Police were summoned to Siam Sawasdee Hotel in Pattaya after a drunk foreigner was on the rampage in Soi Buakhao attacking people and damaging property.

Pattaya One reported that when police officers arrived at the scene they found foreign man outside Siam Sawasdee Hotel who appeared to be in a manic state.

He was bleeding heavily from a wound to his left arm and yet was still attempting to attack passers-by.

When approached by officers the man, who appeared to be European and aged around forty-years old, ran into the parking area of the Findig building and locked the gate.

Officers asked him to come out but instead he continued to damage property in the parking area. Suddenly he opened the gate and ran into a nearby beer bar where he again attacked customers.

He was then subdued and arrested.

Witnesses said he had been seen in the area the previous day drinking heavily. Officers will now review CCTV footage in the area to try and establish what has happened before laying any charges.

The unnamed man has been taken to Pattaya General Hospital for assessment to his injuries and state of mind.
Chiangrai Times. Friday, November 18th, 2016
Last edited by CEOCambodiaNews on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Bloody Foreigner on the rampage in Pattaya.

Post by taabarang »

"Do we need to add sound effects ?". No, but either a link or a translation would be helpful, as usual.

When I posted the above comment there were only photos and NO text. My comment is no longer appropriate.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Bloody Foreigner on the rampage in Pattaya.

Post by sigmoid »

...appeared to be European and aged around forty-years old,
I'd say American {Bruce Willis?} and aged around 55++.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic