The few who GOT IT RIGHT in the US Election

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

The few who GOT IT RIGHT in the US Election

Post by boozyoldman »

The reptiles and performing seals of the MSM are howling and whining about the result - some can't stop telling us
that a man who was once a Klansman offhandedly said that Trump wasn't too bad, all things considered - but the
splendid people at ** vdare ** got it right:

http://www.vdare.com/articles/trump-can ... ly-says-so

PARENTAL ADVISORY: The lovely people at SPLC says that the people at ** vdare ** are simply horrid haters, so be warned!
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: The few who GOT IT RIGHT in the US Election

Post by Luigi »

boozyoldman wrote:The reptiles and performing seals of the MSM are howling and whining about the result - some can't stop telling us
that a man who was once a Klansman offhandedly said that Trump wasn't too bad, all things considered - but the
splendid people at ** vdare ** got it right:

http://www.vdare.com/articles/trump-can ... ly-says-so

PARENTAL ADVISORY: The lovely people at SPLC says that the people at ** vdare ** are simply horrid haters, so be warned!

The patrons of the PTA, BSA & the SPCA say the same. It's a shame really.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Interesting in that the only poll that had Trump winning from the get go was the LA Times/USC Polls. You know from the same place all the Californicators and illegals live.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

" You know from the same place all the Californicators and illegals live."

Oh really which one was Ronald Reagan or Jerry Brown? You do remind me of the former in his declining years.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Jerry Brown is about as liberal as you can get. You should know something about America politics before posting BS, but this ignorance on your part in American politics is nothing new. . The only good thing Jerry Brown did was to do the beast-with-two-backs with young Linda Ronstadt, who BTW is Hispanic. I believe she put out an album called "Song of My Father" which was all Hispanic songs.

Here is a news flash for you: The Democratic Party helped in the formation of the KKK, so they could intimidate/kill black voters and kill Republicans. Go look this one up or actually watch the movie (and learn something) "Hillary's America." BTW/ Its a long story, but when I was in the US Coast Guard I met Nancy Reagan when she was drunk/stoned.(just say no Nancy.) It was when Rony was Gov. of the Californicators.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic