One bedroom apartment for sale or rent in Street 19.

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
peter.storm
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by peter.storm »

Rent $500 per calendar month

Sale $89,950

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Facebook;- Creating Narcissists from nobodies!!!!!!

Hornithology;- The study of featherless birds!!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: One bedroom apartment for sale or rent in Street 19.

Post by Username Taken »

Is that E3?
peter.storm
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by peter.storm »

Yes it is E3 mate.

Description

This sensational 1 bedroom flat is located on the quiet street 23. With one of the best entrances in the neighbourhood, this ideal 1 bedroom is well suited for the new home owner to live in or as an investment.

Designed and built by an English builder of 20 years experience, you can be assured the quality “behind the scenes” are of top notch. The living room features a quality imported leather couch which leads onto the spacious balcony – great for an outdoor BBQ and seating. The full kitchen has plenty of cabinet space as well as counter top space for the wive/girlfriend to cook you fantastic meals.

With the lights all recessed into the drop ceiling, the property has a slick and classic in design that will still be in style for many years to come. Having a car/moto parking options on the same street and st 172 and Norodom blvd around the corner, this flat is very convenient to reach the main roads and eateries.

This property is also the top floor with a concrete terrace above. Currently not reachable from inside the property, there is external stairs to access the terrace which allows the new owner to build another floor above to create more space or potentially sell as separate unit.

bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
peter.storm
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by peter.storm »

bolueeleh wrote:Image

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

What is funny?

peter.storm
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by peter.storm »

The roof or terrace above is concrete. As you can see the neighbours have already extended upstairs so it should be possible to extend this one to make two or three bedrooms or just have it as an open terrace and roof garden.
Image Image

The Entrance

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

[quote="peter.storm"]The roof or terrace above is concrete. As you can see the neighbours have already extended upstairs so it should be possible to extend this one to make two or three bedrooms or just have it as an open terrace and roof garden.

This property is also the top floor with a concrete terrace above. Currently not reachable from inside the property, there is external stairs to access the terrace which allows the new owner to build another floor above to create more space or potentially sell as separate unit.

Going by the law,,, you are not automatically allowed to build another story on top of the one you already own. Although this is quite often done because people don't know the law. If it's ok to do it, what's to stop someone putting two, three or ten stories on top.

If I have time I will post the law on it , if I can still find it.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Duncan wrote: Going by the law,,, you are not automatically allowed to build another story on top of the one you already own. Although this is quite often done because people don't know the law. If it's ok to do it, what's to stop someone putting two, three or ten stories on top.

If I have time I will post the law on it , if I can still find it.
An agent told me if a building didn't have a concrete slab roof, then the chance of being permitted to build any more floors was pretty much zero.

If it does have a slab I guess you'd have to put in a building application and see what they say. They might allow an apartment with a mezannine but I doubt any more than that.

This property's price appears to include a $20,000 premium for the slab's potential but I'd definitely seek advice on that.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Need to know if that particular area is "allocated for common use" or not. i.e. is it included on the title?
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic