How does it feel to be a KTV worker ?

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 22676
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 835
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

How does it feel to be a KTV worker ?

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:31 pm

PPP weekend article on the girls who work in the KTVs :

Amid guns and groping, KTV workers learn the customer is not always right.
http://www.phnompenhpost.com/post-weeke ... ways-right
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:50 pm
Reputation: 42
Western Sahara

Re: How does it feel to be a KTV worker ?

Post by boozyoldman » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:03 pm

... is it a better deal than being a beer garden lady?
Bertros
Expatriate
Posts: 664
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:57 pm
Reputation: 24
United States of America

Re: How does it feel to be a KTV worker ?

Post by Bertros » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:32 pm

But then she met Chenda, a woman collaborating with the French NGO Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED), and she began to re-consider what type of behaviour she deemed acceptable.

there's always one who ruins it for the rest of us...

cheers

Bertros :hattip: :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 801
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: How does it feel to be a KTV worker ?

Post by bolueeleh » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:37 pm

boozyoldman wrote:... is it a better deal than being a beer garden lady?
beer garden lady sometimes they rotate among tables so they might be groped by many diff hands, whereas in ktv they are groped by a defined number of hands and gauranteed x amount of tips :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3371
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 558

Re: How does it feel to be a KTV worker ?

Post by Kuroneko » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Bertros wrote: But then she met Chenda, a woman collaborating with the French NGO Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED), and she began to re-consider what type of behaviour she deemed acceptable.

there's always one who ruins it for the rest of us...

cheers

Bertros :hattip: :hattip:
Image
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 8939
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 1076
Tokelau

Re: How does it feel to be a KTV worker ?

Post by Anchor Moy » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:25 pm

Kuroneko wrote:
Bertros wrote: But then she met Chenda, a woman collaborating with the French NGO Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED), and she began to re-consider what type of behaviour she deemed acceptable.

there's always one who ruins it for the rest of us...

cheers

Bertros :hattip: :hattip:
Image
Lol. Don't puke now. Itz not THAT funny.
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3371
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 558

Re: How does it feel to be a KTV worker ?

Post by Kuroneko » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:29 am

Anchor Moy wrote:
Kuroneko wrote: Lol. Don't puke now. Itz not THAT funny.
I was just thinking, the time honored Pattaya penniless mongers mantra "they're spoiling it for the rest of us" gets everywhere. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests