Navy Chief’s Son Starts Speedboat Service.

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Raybull
Expatriate

Re: Navy Chief’s Son Starts Speedboat Service.

Post by Raybull »

Luigi wrote:Those 350 Verado's are extremely well engineered & super quiet. Still at 4500RPM they are burning 53LPH X 3 = 159LPH. Plus a very expensive maintenance schedule.
When you own a Lamborghini Aventur, a Ferrari F12, and Maserati, a Royals Royce (among other high end cars), an Azimut yacht, a plethora of private for hire high end speedboats that will take you to the Family's private beaches on the Islands, another maintenance schedule for a couple of high speed ferries is not an issue. :wink:
If fact it's such a non issue that one might decide to actually offer such roundtrips at 12$ in order to stifle the competition and gain bragging rights.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

why u know every car that this punk owns? :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

bolueeleh wrote:why u know every car that this punk owns? :D
8) His house is nearby mine, and he's actually a nice guy. I've never heard of any Khmer speak bad of him either. Sure the money isn't legit but it's a family thing. But then again, if you know where this picture was taken, then you might be able to put two and two together.Image
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

bolueeleh wrote:why u know every car that this punk owns? :D
BTW, just curious, are you of the same name that posts on SBF? :D (If it's inappropriate just let me know, I'll delete this post)
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

yes i know where this place is, i thot the owner r barangs? and yes im the same poster on SBF, SBF is a purely mongering forum
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

bolueeleh wrote:and yes im the same poster on SBF
I'm not from Sing and don't post there, but there's good info there sometimes. Maybe you, me and Jamie should go to KTV sometime (but not Shanghai :D). 8)
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Raybull wrote:
I'm not from Sing and don't post there, but there's good info there sometimes. Maybe you, me and Jamie should go to KTV sometime (but not Shanghai :D). 8)
i dont think you guys would like the chinese KTV scene :beer3:, local KTV scene is better
Raybull
Expatriate

Re: Navy Chief’s Son Starts Speedboat Service

Post by Raybull »

bolueeleh wrote:
Raybull wrote:
i dont think you guys would like the chinese KTV scene :beer3:, local KTV scene is better
Yes that's why I said 'Not Shanghai' :wink: I will tell you the story about a bitch Chinese mamasan there if we meet. Unfortunately most of the SHV big KTV scene is getting crap, getter to bring a gf, but still fun to go eat at the many restaurant with hostess, or in PP to go to Chroy Changvar or 2004 st. Anyways, TOT.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:How did Navy Chief's son get the money to buy those speedboats? Oops, too many questions, sorry. I hate those islands. Way too crowded now. They were initially nice because they were secluded and except for a handful of foreign tourists, were pretty empty. Now they're pretty much overrun by both local and foreign visitors. I guess in 10 years they'll be nice, but for different reasons (paved roads, nicer resorts etc). Ko Chang could serve as a decent reference point to the clueless authorities.

Too crowded but still no permanent electricity and Internet...
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic