Anti-Drug Police Arrest 2 Americans, 1 Brit & 1 Cambodian Woman For Using & Trafficking Drugs (Meth)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: Anti-Drug Police Arrest 2 Americans, 1 Brit & 1 Cambodian Woman For Using & Trafficking Drugs (Meth)

Post by rick_o'shea »

John Bingham wrote:
rick_o'shea wrote:Is it "sizzler Andy"?

No, his name is Andy Howard, he's American and he looks a bit different:

This picture is from 2011.
Ok thanks
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Anti-Drug Police Arrest 2 Americans, 1 Brit & 1 Cambodian Woman For Using & Trafficking Drugs (Meth)

Post by General Mackevili »

kgbagent wrote:
He got busted while living at Walkabout,he didnt pay his room for awhile,so Shane and the owner{Glenn}went up to throw his gear out,found a load of ice,and the cops were called. This was told to me by the Shane{RIP},who was manager at the time.

From a mate
Thanks, KGB!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

John Bingham wrote:

And thanks, John!

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Anti-Drug Police Arrest 2 Americans, 1 Brit & 1 Cambodian Woman For Using & Trafficking Drugs (Meth)

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

In Back to the future, "1 point 21 gigawatts" sounds so much better then "1 coma 21 gigawatts" would sound.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

KickingWithRedLabel wrote:In Back to the future, "1 point 21 gigawatts" sounds so much better then "1 coma 21 gigawatts" would sound.
Why can't the whole world be as logical as you?

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Anti-Drug Police Arrest 2 Americans, 1 Brit & 1 Cambodian Woman For Using & Trafficking Drugs (Meth)

More posts on Facebook about Ian Saari:

Spoiler:
Hi, I need some help on behalf of a family of an old friend of mine.He's been in P.P. for 2 yrs now.But Family fear he is on the streets now, messed up big time.He has some mental issues and has a bad meth habit, money has run out and he is on a self destruct mode for too long now .His family want him back in the States, but someone has has his passport 1.5 yr overstay. I doubt he has has the balls to tackle his problems to get him self sorted and out of there.Can anyone let me know his whereabouts so maybe his father can come and pick him up?.He is American 5"10 light brown hair, glasses. Name Ian Saari.The guy needs help and quick.Thanks for any info

Ian has been living on the streets for most of the year. He got himself wrapped up with a working girl at sorya mall and has been on a downhill slide since then.

As the link above shows, he was recently arrested for drug use. He will likely be deported, but his overstay fees would be an issue.

I advised him on countless occasions to go to his embassy, which is walking distance from where he was staying and he never went.

Genuinely pleasant guy and totally harmless but has always been surrounded by sharks.

You can PM me about it and we can see what is possible to help him.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

John Bingham wrote:

Yes a diff retard who got sent down a 2nd time recently --- amazing how many retards think they are immune cos they are barang
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Arrested American Drug Trafficker Deported

Phnom Penh: At around 11:45 pm on 29 November 2016, immigration police had deported a foreigner back to his home country through Phnom Penh International Airport.

Saari Ian Woodbrry, 40, American was deported after he was arrested by anti-drug trafficking police for selling drug.

Pictures captured at the airport, he looks healthier than when he was arrested.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote:Arrested American Drug Trafficker Deported

Phnom Penh: At around 11:45 pm on 29 November 2016, immigration police had deported a foreigner back to his home country through Phnom Penh International Airport.

Saari Ian Woodbrry, 40, American was deported after he was arrested by anti-drug trafficking police for selling drug.

Prison is gooood for you.....
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

hanno wrote:
CEOCambodiaNews wrote:Arrested American Drug Trafficker Deported

Prison is gooood for you.....
I never had to interact with inmates back home but you can certainly say so here, especially but not exclusively when the conviction is drug related. I actually asked most of the paroled prisoners I had to deal with about it and quite a few stated the couple of years thay had to spend behind bars were indeed beneficial to them. That being said I wasn't involved long enough to be involved with any of the heaviest cases.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic