US Embassy In Phnom Penh Refused To Grant a Tourist Visa For A Cambodian Female Model Twice

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: US Embassy In Phnom Penh Refused To Grant a Tourist Visa For A Cambodian Female Model Twice

Post by bolueeleh »

ms phillipines should fire her make up artist :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: US Embassy In Phnom Penh Refused To Grant a Tourist Visa For A Cambodian Female Model Twice

Post by General Mackevili »

John Bingham wrote:
taabarang wrote:Retaliation for HM's poor reception?
The US Embassy is retaliating for what? :?

She probably messed up on the application or some of the interview questions, happens all the time.
Exactly. She thought she could just show up and say, "I'm miss Grand Cambodia," and be given a visa. It doesn't work that way, sweetie. Well, maybe it will with Donald Trump....
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: US Embassy In Phnom Penh Refused To Grant a Tourist Visa For A Cambodian Female Model Twice

Post by General Mackevili »

Am I the only one who thinks she looks suspiciously MALE?

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Am I the only one who thinks she looks suspiciously MALE?"

Yes, yes you are.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

I think anyone who has had a nose job should be automatically eliminated.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Why is this sad or news in any way? And what exactly was hurtful about what the officer told her? What did he tell her exactly? That the risk of her staying was too high? That he's sorry, but he won't give her the visa? Newsflash, hundreds of thousands try to apply every year and get turned down the very same way. Turned down twice? Who cares? You're not special buttercup.

And why are Cambodian "models" so damn plain looking? Is there no entry barrier? I agree her chin makes her look like a man. I see hotter girls every single day on my way to work. Cambodian beauty pageants are like a police lineup of average to ugly girls. They should outlaw those awful coloured eye contacts too. If they let me pick the girls, they'd probably have won a real competition by now. If a pageant can be called a competition...

Sorry for being unnecessarily rude.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

beauty pageants - teaching young women its ok not to have an education or ambitions as long as youre attractive.
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: I see hotter girls every single day on my way to work.
BKL, this is the second time that u mentioned this, can i ride along with u on ur way to work? :beer3:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: US Embassy In Phnom Penh Refused To Grant a Tourist Visa For A Cambodian Female Model Twice

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

SinnSisamouth wrote:beauty pageants - teaching young women its ok not to have an education or ambitions as long as youre attractive.
Only that in Cambodian pageants, you don't even need to be attractive! Anyways, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and all that. I've sure this particular girl has a few oknas lined up to pork her.

And yeah, I don't think I'm the only one when it comes to seeing hotter girls around down pretty much everywhere. She just doesn't do it for me I guess, but I think her prissy attitude is what annoys me most.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
vng
Expatriate

Post by vng »

General Mackevili wrote:Am I the only one who thinks she looks suspiciously MALE?

Sure do... But she's a woman, might be good for the evening.
:beer:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic