This weekend at Chivas!

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

This weekend at Chivas!

Post by Hotdigr »

We are going FULL ON this weekend! Saturday, Robert is cooking his HUGE slow braised Lamb Shanks in red wine sauce for the pool comp which starts around 6pm. Sunday we have a superb 200g USA export Sirloin steak on special for $6.50 from 10am - 2pm for the UFC and Japanese F1 GP, ( we will be opening at 9.30am for the UFC of course)! Also $2.50 Bloody Marys using REAL Stoli vodka( not that cheap shit Russkov crap). Only at Chivas Beach Club and Sports Bar. Everyone is welcome and ALL CEO posters will get a free beer! Don't forget - we now have Ankor Extra Stout on tap at $1.50 a glass!
Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Hotdigr on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raybull
Expatriate

Re: This weekend at Chivas!

Post by Raybull »

Looks good! You guys have Clamato for Caesars there?
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Mate, never seen Clamato in Cambodia ( or Australia for that matter!). If you know where to get it, please let me know!
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

sounds good

maybe post this on Wednesday not Friday eh
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Will do, I brought back two bottles but they didn't last a night. Pretty much lived on that stuff, Motts the Works, mostly with gin though, while I was back at home for the summer (along with cheap micro brews while working on my mates new brewhouse). Rehabb had caesars a while back, not so sure now. Lots of clams around so it's just a matter of mixing it I reckon, Wort, lime, etc. Can't handle Bloody Marys though, I've tried all the different tomato juices here, just not for my palate.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Hotdigr wrote:We are going FULL ON this weekend! Don't forget - we now have Ankor Extra Stout on tap at $1.50 a glass!
just booked all my internal flights
Hua Hin > Chiang Mai (@Hotdigr... off to spend some time with Lucky, let me know if you want me to pass on a message lol)
then
Chiang Rai > Phnom Penh... wont be long until im back in SHV... counting down the days!! :D
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

so nothing for all the Baseball playoff games then I suppose?

well maybe this post can get me a free beer.

cheers

Bertros :hattip:

Go Cubbies!
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Bertros - yes, definitely a free beer for you. I haven't been advertising the baseball because I have had zero interest in it, however more then happy to show it if customers want to watch it.
Jamie - yeah mate, say G'day to Lucky and give him my best! Ask him when he's coming back! First Long Island is on me when you get back too, btw!
Sinboy, agree with you about posting it on Wednesday's, but the steaks and lamb shanks were only confirmed to me yesterday afternoon. Next week I will get on to the chef to decide earlier!
Cheers guys :beer2:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I'd rather mint-peas than the garden salad with my lamb shank. Thanks.

Is that real rosemary, or photoshopped? :voilent1:
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

Hotdigr wrote:Bertros - yes, definitely a free beer for you. I haven't been advertising the baseball because I have had zero interest in it, however more then happy to show it if customers want to watch it.
Jamie - yeah mate, say G'day to Lucky and give him my best! Ask him when he's coming back! First Long Island is on me when you get back too, btw!
Sinboy, agree with you about posting it on Wednesday's, but the steaks and lamb shanks were only confirmed to me yesterday afternoon. Next week I will get on to the chef to decide earlier!
Cheers guys :beer2:

cheers Hotdigr,

cubbies up 1-0 in great game today (fri).

won't make sat night game (sun am here), but later in the week for sure.

Bertros
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic