British Man on Motorbike Hits Dog on Banlung-Sen Monorum Road Near Lumphat, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

British Man on Motorbike Hits Dog on Banlung-Sen Monorum Road Near Lumphat, Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A British man on a motorbike had an accident when he hit and killed a dog on the road from Banlung to Sen Monorom, somewhere near Lumphat.
The roads in Cambodia are getting better and you can drive faster. Unfortunately, the dogs, cats, chickens and children who play by the road and often cross without looking for traffic have not been warned of the danger.

Image of the victim:
Spoiler:
http://www.24khnews.com/article/11584.html
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Brit man on moto hits dog on Banlung-Sen Monorum road.

Post by jaynewcastle »

I wonder how many times a day this happens in Cambodia ?
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: Brit man on moto hits dog on Banlung-Sen Monorum road.

Post by Luigi »

So sad.

Light the charcoal, go get some beers. Honey get my skinin knife.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: British Man on Motorbike Hits Dog on Banlung-Sen Monorum Road Near Lumphat, Cambodia

Post by SinnSisamouth »

I bet hes only ridden bike in Cambodia

ie, he is a dickwad
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: British Man on Motorbike Hits Dog on Banlung-Sen Monorum Road Near Lumphat, Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

This is news? Man on moto hits dog.

I bet the British tabloids are all over it tomorrow. :facepalm:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Username Taken wrote:This is news? Man on moto hits dog.
I bet the British tabloids are all over it tomorrow. :facepalm:
Update: OMG look at what he's got on his feet. Ideal footwear for motorbike. :bigeyes:

And, he is lucky it was only a dog and not a water buffalo: topic7950.html
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Is it a criminal offence to run the buggers over?
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Man bites dog, cop pinches man.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

i get it now

the long haired tattoted freak was run over by a british man who seeing it was a dog man rode off laughing
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

In 1993/'94 I took a new Harley, Singapore-Malaysia-Thailand for 5 months. My biggest fear was the dogs on the road. Even with a big bike, hitting one of those mongrels can get you injured or killed. I did have an overloaded sugar cane truck turn in front of me and a bus driver try to run me off the road, but big bike brakes in the first and lot of HP for a get away in the second saved us.

BTW/ I had heavy riding boots, motorcycle jacket, leather gloves and pants with double fabric knees. (and DOT approved helmet.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic