back from my 1 week banning

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

back from my 1 week banning

Post by Retardedwaitress »

I had a nice break and noticed it was boring here when i was away.

Anyhow darwin is on a backburner and im not gonna go back to that inbred joke of an outpost for aslong as humanly possible.(too hot, to many abos, to many inbreds and c#nts)
Even Brisbane city seems interesting after living in boring Darwin.

Im off to my job agency tomorow and hopefully will achieve enough to do thailand and cambodia and getvaway fron the feminazi west for aslong as possibke as soon as possible.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: back from my holiday

Post by frank lee bent »

welcome back, less racist pejoratives please.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: back from my holiday

Post by Anchor Moy »

frank lee bent wrote:welcome back, less racist pejoratives please.
Thanks FLB. Perhaps RW's personal drivel should go straight to Asinine. Just a thought.
"Back from my holiday" sounds interesting. No, it wasn't.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: back from my 1 week banning

Post by Username Taken »

Anchor Moy wrote:"Back from my holiday" sounds interesting. No, it wasn't.
Fixed that now AM. :beer3:

:plus1:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I have faith and hope that anyone can reform, therefore i exercise a little charity.
my personal life is rather difficult at present, so i do not know if empathy or fascist intolerance is the best course.
it could go either way.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

frank lee bent wrote:I have faith and hope that anyone can reform, therefore i exercise a little charity.
my personal life is rather difficult at present, so i do not know if empathy or fascist intolerance is the best course.
it could go either way.
Empathy is a good trait, but it can wear you down. Some people will profit from your kindness to push the limits, because it's all about ME ME ME. Sometimes they are just too much hard work and you need to cut them out of your life/forum.

That said, more empathy for and from everyone here would be a good thing. We should be giving each other a hand, not beating each other up. There's enough shit going down IRL as it is. We all need more fun, less bitching. :smileinbox:

This was 5 seconds of free online advice from Advice Aunty Anchor Moy. :beer3:

(OP in Australia: If you are not coping, this may help you to find the support you need: https://mhaustralia.org/need-help)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Returning after a 1 week ban must be quite a stressful experience.

Be sure to drink plenty of water.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Anchor Moy wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:I have faith and hope that anyone can reform, therefore i exercise a little charity.
it could go either way.
Empathy is a good trait, but it can wear you down. Some people will profit from your kindness to push the limits, because it's all about ME ME ME. Sometimes they are just too much hard work and you need to cut them out of your life/forum.

That said, more empathy for and from everyone here would be a good thing. We should be giving each other a hand, not beating each other up. There's enough shit going down IRL as it is. We all need more fun, less bitching. :smileinbox:

This was 5 seconds of free online advice from Advice Aunty Anchor Moy. :beer3:

(OP in Australia: If you are not coping, this may help you to find the support you need: https://mhaustralia.org/need-help)
Those white coats will fill you full of xanax and put you in a room with the rest of the loonies .

F#ck that.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Those white coats will fill you full of xanax and put you in a room with the rest of the loonies .

F#ck that.
They really don't have enough room to lock up all the loonies so I wouldn't worry about that. From what I've heard, you have to really insist if you want to be admitted as an in-patient for treatment. It would have to be your decision.

It was just a suggestion to seek help (any sort, could be counseling), while you are in a country where help is available. If you are working in Australia you have medicare, so use it if you need it while you're there. That's all. You know what will be available in Cambodia...
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Anchor Moy wrote:

F#ck that.
They really don't have enough room to lock up all the loonies so I wouldn't worry about that. From what I've heard, you have to really insist if you want to be admitted as an in-patient for treatment. It would have to be your decision.

It was just a suggestion to seek help (any sort, could be counseling), while you are in a country where help is available. If you are working in Australia you have medicare, so use it if you need it while you're there. That's all. You know what will be available in Cambodia...
Cambodia is a giant mental hospital.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic