K440 Harshly Anti-American, in a Sly Way (And Playboy is Racist)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: K440 Harshly Anti-American, in a Sly Way (And Playboy is Racist)

Post by John Bingham »

Tristanandisolde, didn't you notice that everyone thought you were a complete numpty before you ever identified yourself as American?
What does this tell us?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
TristranandIsolde
Expatriate

Post by TristranandIsolde »

Bingham, you're English?

See, that's the difference between CEO and K440 - a lack of censorship. K440, people get flamed and banned for nothing. Here, nobody cares. Funny, shows how paranoid K400 is!
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

You come across as a whiny bitch. The fact you are an American is neither here nor there.
TristranandIsolde
Expatriate

No comment on Playboy encouraging racism?

FLB, you know how stupid they are with criticism! True idiots and wannabe dictators.

Nah, these are legitimate worries. Khartoum, stop being a prick. You're English, too? A K440 sock puppet?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

No comment on Playboy encouraging racism?
How so?
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

TristranandIsolde wrote:Nah, these are legitimate worries. Khartoum, stop being a prick. You're English, too? A K440 sock puppet?
I have no control over how you express yourself, I'm just saying you sound like a whinger.
Last edited by Khartoum on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

ROFLMAO! Strike 2 over there so you bring your shit here! Classic happybudda/telesales/hotrecruiter/tristanandwhateverothersocksyouhave! I'm much more American than you'll ever be, and I have never thought that k440 as a whole was ever anti-American! They are definitely anti-YOU! Have fun General and your mods! You thought bkktrapper was bad! This one lives here and is an ex-delta force non-Korean Korean ninja keyboard warrior of enormous girth with an IQ of 200+! But you already know that, don't you?! :good:
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

TristranandIsolde wrote:Actually, I have nothing against anti-Americans, sometimes they bring up salient points. That's important to hear. Constructve criticism promotes growth.

But there's a big tendency by both mods on K440 (Scobie and Playboy only) and many outspoken posters to decry America in an often asinine way, but completely neglect their own faults, or their country's faults (every county has some). There is a definite bias there.

There's this anti-American fad now to put down America. And boy, is she up for abuse! Funny elections, fat people, culture, big boss syndrome, etc.

So there's a clear trend of harassment of American posters over the others at K440. It may be childish jealousy, nostalgia for the colonial days of Brtish rule, etc. Now, I have some good English friends, but these louts on K440 are "bad English" - you know, like "slip on soap" Hogan was.

At the same time, Scobienz, a trickster and someone who likes to play tricks on US veterans, is trying to woo big US companies to his business, but the businesses do not knowhe secretly hates the US and has a forum proving it. He always sides with the evil ones mostly from England (although there are good English too). They've formed a little Internet bully "gang." Poor sods.

I'm afraid that won't go over well with the big companies. Maybe Scobie should try Russian companies, see how well they pay.

Playboy had the gall to be a racist prick and encourage racist name-calling. To be fair, Scobie wrote (and he LIES and PLEADS ignorance ALL THE TIME) that he didn't like it either, he would "do what he could." That coming from a guy who childishly tried to trick me to go to some obscene location. Childish.

I feel sorry for Scobie, but he's going to have to bite the bullet with these big American companies unless he cleans up his/their act (without faking it). That kind of behavior is not acceptable especially in the upper levels.

They will be pariah to the business community, as is their want.
Just wanted to grab this before you edit and claim that you said no such thing.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

K440 Harshly Anti-American, in a Sly Way (And Playboy is Racist)

Post by Satiated Parrot »

I don't think scobie was the one who played the trick on the alleged US veteran (ie you).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TristranandIsolde
Expatriate

Alleged veteran? Want to put some money on that, Stupid Pelican? Ok, then shut your slanderous mouth.

As long as you post my posts without editing, I'm glad you're re-broadcasting my views, thanks.

No ninja, no fool either. They are anti-American because they banned: the General, Frank Lee Bent, Riveraffront, Eduardo (?), myself and many others, all Americans.

I can't wait for that slippery bar of soap on the bathroom floor ... Playboy (want a stupid name for a COMPLETE DORK) and the stupid wannabe mod.

I'll quit the negativity and post some funny stuff later, sorry about the rant, but you all know they're childish and biased.
Locked Previous topicNext topic