could this replace hostess bars in Phnom Penh?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: could this replace hostess bars in PP

Post by Duncan »

michael.stewart1 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:28 pm I was learning that a sex robot costs 10000. I sometimes think I should dump the girlfriend and get a sex robot. The sex robot is not likely to ask me for an allowance or money for anything. I also won't have to take the robot's sister on trips

yea, having to take the robots sister on a trip could be a real bummer.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I sometimes think I should dump the girlfriend and get a sex robot.
as long as no reproduction occurs i agree
Zhivago451
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Zhivago451 »

frank lee bent wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:13 am
I sometimes think I should dump the girlfriend and get a sex robot.
as long as no reproduction occurs i agree
lmfao! :D :ROFL: :D Burrrrrrrrrn!
Zhivago451
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: could this replace hostess bars in Phnom Penh?

Post by Zhivago451 »

Sex Robot Industry is gonna be big guys. Whatever brings the money in. And it will...
They already have fully automated hotels and restaurants in Japan. The cars are going to be great once they work the little bugs and niches out of them. The world in a number of years will be fully automated. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.
JaceMon
Expatriate
Dominica

Re: could this replace hostess bars in Phnom Penh?

Post by JaceMon »

I have been thinking of the psychology of this and wondering whether a robot partner would be more socially acceptable than, say, a Cambodian bar girl partner. If somewhat equal, where would the robot sit on a scale of Rose bar to Ming's/ Larry's bar bar girl?

Would cam nivag feel comfortable taking a robot to a college reunion? How about mentioning her in conversation to his mother?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic