Flight security

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: Flight security

Post by Sailorman »

America needs to walk away and just let the AArabs kill each other (that's a win/win situation), but let them know that if they harm one American or America their holy sites will be glass and not habitable for the next 100,000 years. They leave us alone we will leave them to kill each other.

America does not need the oil from the middle-east (the north slope of Alaska has more oil than all of the middle east), so why are our sons dying in their stinking sh*tholes. Because the big corporations in the US gain from war and our politicians are bought off or are fellow attorneys and in the same private club that runs America (the Bar Associations, the shadow government.)
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Thank you, Sailorman. I agree 100%.

Also, no wars, no arms sales.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

I'd rather pay $12 a gallon for gasoline than have you drill my lily white virgin from up north. The middle east is a fucking desert; drill it. But not Alaska. It's pure, like your mom used to be.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

vladimir wrote: And, again, for ADD members, nothing justifies 911 or anything else like it. I abhor the bombings, the killing of schoolgirls, the inhumane treatment of women etc. It is simply, horribly wrong.

But let's have an honest, impartial look at the causes.
I have given my opinion on the causes of those horrible acts. My reason is those acts are carried out by wacko Islamist militant killers with no purpose behind those cowardly acts. That is my honest look.

Your turn.
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Soi Dog wrote:
vladimir wrote: And, again, for ADD members, nothing justifies 911 or anything else like it. I abhor the bombings, the killing of schoolgirls, the inhumane treatment of women etc. It is simply, horribly wrong.

But let's have an honest, impartial look at the causes.
I have given my opinion on the causes of those horrible acts. My reason is those acts are carried out by wacko Islamist militant killers with no purpose behind those cowardly acts. That is my honest look.

Your turn.
It's so refreshing to see someone break down the situation in such a simple way for people to understand, not hampered by evidence shall we say.
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

The arabs have a thing about no foreigner invaders on their lands. American Indians could have taken their cue there. But there have been US machinations in those countries for years. And establishing Israel and supporting them. We've pissed off a lot of people....people we've funded and armed...well. You need a big friend over in that area. US doesn't have one, unless you are upgrading Jordan to relevant, and you take into account your non-arab (ex-Persian) friends in the area, surrounded and inside the Alamo. My bet would be on getting closer to Iran, but we've been vilifying them since before the Shah was deposed. A friendly Iran makes the situation so much more palatable. And the Persian people are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

But no. This is a fantasy.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Iran has a lot of potential, but until those whacky theocrats lose relevance, nothing will change. It will happen, though; they only came to power due to a revolution that was going to happen with or without them, and don't really represent what the people want.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Nightmare.believer: Its obvious you have never been on the north slope of Alaska or even in Alaska. I on the other hand lived in Alaska for 20 years, worked for the government of Alaska and have been to the north slope. North Slope, Pure? Get real! Its miles and miles of almost nothing. Granted you have to be careful about disturbing the tundra as it doesn't heal itself very fast, but the oil companies have vertical drilling and from one pad can drill many wells.

There were suppose to be two oil pipelines and a gas line, but the US government put a stop to that and only allowed one pipeline.(for their arab friends.) When the pipeline was finished the US government said that the welds were bad and it all had to be redone. (They were trying to break Alyeska Pipeline Company.) Alyeska brought in experts, they said the weld were fine and Alyeska told the government to bugger off, but it still cost them millions of dollars.

When I lived in Nome Alaska I had a girlfriend who's father was Vice-Pres of Marathon Oil Company. They brought up three oil drilling rigs and drilled in the Norton Sound (Bering Sea) off of Nome. They found oil and gas, but the Fed government persuaded them to cap the wells and walk away. (I wonder what this cost the US tax payer.) BTW/ Norton Sound is very shallow and Eskimo friends of mine who were hunters would tell me about the gas bubbling out of the water off shore.

Environmentalist said that the pipeline would spell the end of the Caribou herds on the North slope, what a load of dreek that is. It doesn't bother the herds in the lest and some of the Caribou use the pipeline poles to scratch the itch they get from warble flys. (nasty little buggers that plant larva under the skin of Reindeer/Caribou.)

When I lived in Nome, the Tundra started outside my house, so I've walked a bit of it. The oil companies would have no problem doing very little damage to those miles and miles of nothing and sucking all the oil on the North Slope out of the ground.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Sailor, I'm starting to believe that Nightmare.believer is only 13 years old. Don't treat him as you would an adult.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

US machinations in the middle east do not explain the inherent violence of radical Islamist culture, including beheading other Muslims and killing schoolgirls and medical workers; practices which existed long before the US was involved in the region. Imams preach about establishing a caliphate, to include regaining their "stolen lands" of Spain and constant, forced expansion of Islam after that. Al-Shabab, from fucking Somalia, sing songs about "we are coming all the way to Iceland". Is that because of past, misguided Icelandic foreign policy deemed harmful to Somalians?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic