plastic surgery in Phnom Penh

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

plastic surgery in Phnom Penh

Post by zmth »

Doles anyone know about plastic surgery in general in Phnom Penh ? I have a special problem in need of correction of ectropian to pull up the skin under eyelid. i think many will say it is better in Bangkok but i would really rather not spend time there and in fact rather also be in Phnom Penh than in Manila. If you don't know about that then in general are there many plastic surgeons who do the usual face lifts and other common proceedures ?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: plastic surgery in Phnom Penh

Post by Username Taken »

You could try Dr Reid Sheftall. I know someone whose wife had a boob job from him. He (the hubby) seems happy with the work.

http://www.drsheftall.com/
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok, or my favorite, the Bangkok Hospital-Pattaya. If you do the Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya I recommend the Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 at around 850bt a night.( 4 swimming pools) I had shoulder surgery at the Bangkok Hospital-Pattaya and was treated like a king. I've stayed at the Sabia lodge for over 20+ years. Its one block from the big C mall and one block from the beach. I love that I can fly into Bangkok (new airport) and for 200bt Bell Travel (booked on the internet) will take me right to my hotel In Pattaya and then 200bt to pick me up and take me back to the airport. I fly Bangkok Airways and when I had my arm in a sling they treated me really nice. Bangkok Airways also gives you a meal/drink between PP and BKK. Good service.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ The OP did say that he'd rather not spend time in Bangkok.

I've met Reid a few times, but not had a face lift yet. I would check him out if I were you.
[Got a feeling he might be based in SR these days though]
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Username Taken wrote:^^ The OP did say that he'd rather not spend time in Bangkok.

I've met Reid a few times, but not had a face lift yet. I would check him out if I were you.
what does based in SR at this time mean ? and is it also a plastic surgery center in Pattaya? What of relaative expense. I had plastic surgery work done in Chiangmai in 1982 and some other more minor procedures done in Bangkok early '80's also but found it a bit cheaper in Manila in Philippines but i did not really extensively check all prices in Bangkok at that time.
What is the email contact to this REid person of whom you are speaking ? And so you have no idea of plastic surgery in Phnom Penh ?

bwork
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

zmth wrote:
Username Taken wrote:^^ The OP did say that he'd rather not spend time in Bangkok.

what does based in SR at this time mean ? and is it also a plastic surgery center in Pattaya? What of relaative expense. I had plastic surgery work done in Chiangmai in 1982 and some other more minor procedures done in Bangkok early '80's also but found it a bit cheaper in Manila in Philippines but i did not really extensively check all prices in Bangkok at that time.

What is the email contact to this REid person of whom you are speaking ? And so you have no idea of plastic surgery in Phnom Penh ?

Here you go. Contact them and find out for yourself:

Dr. Sheftall’s Cell: (855) 12 591 041

E-Mail: [email protected]

Web: http://www.drsheftall.com

Web: http://www.reidsheftall.com

bwork
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

zmth wrote:

SR = Siem Reap.

I posted a link to his contact in my post above.

Sorry I bothered replying. Do your own homework, negative creep.
Nanook
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Nanook »

Just Google his name. His web site comes come. He definitely is based in Phnom Penh, but is currently out of the country until around November.
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Post by boozyoldman »

Whatever you do, do NOT mention labiaplasty to your partner/wife/favourite bargirl.

In next to no time, she'll be examining herself with a mirror and bitterly complaining that Mother Nature
has - very cruelly - dealt her a bad hand and that she needs to be reshaped at Bumrungrad.

The story - true or merely apocryphal - is that an article in Cosmopolitan magazine told readers that
some skilled cosmetic surgeons in Manhattan were skilled in the trade and in next to no time women
were beating a path to their door, with copies of Playboy in their hands and vociferously demanding
that their lady-parts be reshaped " ... not like something clinging to the glass of an aquarium!"
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Don't believe everything you read. I really doubt that most females would want to undergo that anyway though some may it is likely only minority. But anyway for me that does not apply as have no partner/wife/nor bargirl nor anything of the kind.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic