China Airlines inflight magazine accused of "RACISM"

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: China Airlines inflight magazine accused of "RACISM"

Post by General Mackevili »

Haha, these 2 come-backs were pretty good:
daraly wrote:" I would love to see you walk through carrying a sign that's says "I'm not armed.""

And I would love to see you walk through the same neighborhoods carrying a sign that says I am armed and proud that I voted for Trump.
hanno wrote:Mammothboy and Sailorman should start a group. Oops, just realized it exists already:

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: China Airlines inflight magazine accused of "RACISM"

Post by frank lee bent »

the URL is CAMBODIA expats online
lets discuss relevant things.
i am sick of all the race baiting one eyed single track posts.
it has nothing to do with Cambodia at all.
i have a great great grandma who was what they called a "freegaro" in her time.
found out recently from some genealogy stuff.
where my dam 40 acres en a mule witefolks?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

nothing racist about this at all
its basically telling people to avoid places like brixton etc which are well known for gangs etc

Teenage gangs of Brixton: Everyday London crime stories
2016 article http://www.cafebabel.co.uk/society/arti ... ories.html
In the 80s there were the Younger 28s, the Junction Boys, the Peckham Boys and the Ghetto Boys. Nowadays there are the Muslim Boys, the Poverty Driven Children, the Guns and Shanks, the ABM (All 'Bout Money) and the TN1 (Tell No One).
Their members are young, often still children. They are London born but largely from immigrant backgrounds, often coming from dysfunctional families. They carry out robberies, stabbings and even shooting, often resulting in imprisonment.
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:nothing racist about this at all
its basically telling people to avoid places like brixton etc which are well known for gangs etc

In the 80s there were the Younger 28s, the Junction Boys, the Peckham Boys and the Ghetto Boys. Nowadays there are the Muslim Boys, the Poverty Driven Children, the Guns and Shanks, the ABM (All 'Bout Money) and the TN1 (Tell No One).
Their members are young, often still children. They are London born but largely from immigrant backgrounds, often coming from dysfunctional families. They carry out robberies, stabbings and even shooting, often resulting in imprisonment.
Hey, steady on. Lived and worked in Brixton for a while. It was mostly chill. Except that the bookies got held up once or twice. I heard it's all gentrified now too. Like Nottinghill and All Saints Rd. That area used to be rough as guts.(Before you was born JL lol.)

Most of the shit happens round the estates and tower blocks, but what sort of Chinese tourist would go into one of them ? Seriously, if there's a lot of people about, it's usually ok, and I'd be more concerned about semi-deserted tube stations late at night.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:nothing racist about this at all

Hey, steady on. Lived and worked in Brixton for a while. It was mostly chill. Except that the bookies got held up once or twice. I heard it's all gentrified now too. Like Nottinghill and All Saints Rd. That area used to be rough as guts.(Before you was born JL lol.)

Most of the shit happens round the estates and tower blocks, but what sort of Chinese tourist would go into one of them ? Seriously, if there's a lot of people about, it's usually ok, and I'd be more concerned about semi-deserted tube stations late at night.

are you saying that theres not much crime in brixton apart from the odd bookies getting held up? a lot must have changed since you last lived there then lol
but i agree tourists arent likely to go sight seeing in Brixton...
... its quite possible they end up in Camden though...
Camden Town is exposed as London’s fourth biggest crime hotspot
The neighbourhood was one of the five areas with the highest number of violent and sexual crimes in the capital between April 2012 and March this year, according to the latest open crime data from the website police.uk.

Camden Town came behind only Brixton, Shoreditch and Soho and Leicester Square in the audit, where each hotspot had more than 750 recorded crimes within a 1km radius over the 12 month period.

Mr Ashby, 32, said: “The Camden Town area had 1,100 violent or sexual crimes in the past year, more than all but three other hotspots in London.

“Camden Town is a busy shopping and entertainment destination for Londoners and tourists almost 24-hours a day.
http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-cou ... _1_2345682
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

The Ku Klux Klan exists as a wraith, but is useful to the embittered scare-mongers of the Southern Poverty Law Center,
a grotesque - but very rich - entity still taken seriously by the performing seals of the mainstream media.

One lame "joke" going the rounds in Dixie is that these days every klavern is made up of FBI and ATF* undercover agents
keeping an eye on one another.

* Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: are you saying that theres not much crime in brixton apart from the odd bookies getting held up? a lot must have changed since you last lived there then lol
Nah JL, not saying anything about Brixton today, I just have fond memories. :love10: It was so vibrant - all sorts of people and foods, reggae concerts on Clapham Common. Just nostalgia. I was young and it was a really fun place to live at the time.
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

*CONTRADICTIONS AMONG THE PEOPLE IN LOS ANGELES*

This may be of interest to maybe only) Americans

http://takimag.com/article/las_dirty_li ... z4Jl8ZL8Ep
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: are you saying that theres not much crime in brixton apart from the odd bookies getting held up? a lot must have changed since you last lived there then lol
Nah JL, not saying anything about Brixton today, I just have fond memories. :love10: It was so vibrant - all sorts of people and foods, reggae concerts on Clapham Common. Just nostalgia. I was young and it was a really fun place to live at the time.
Brixton Jamm still hosts lots of underground music events, i went to see Pete Doherty perfrom a gig there a few years ago, nearly ended up at some house party with him lol
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Hanno: What you probably don't know is that the KKK was started by the Democrats to kill and intimidate blacks and Republicans. Do your research before doing infantile flames.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic