Drunk Barang know it all.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Re: Drunk Barang know it all.

Post by Retardedwaitress »

shnoukieBRO wrote:Definately going to wrong bars. Probabaly sleazy ones where sleazeballs go to pay for girls. Nothing wrong with that, and if you went there and failed miserably, then maybe some drunk 'know it all', saw your cringeworthy attempt, and tried to save your face the next time with some friendly advice??

:stir:
Fail in girlie bar in cambodia.....

Ultimate fail.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Duncan wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:its the other way round with me, i get a lot of newbies coming up to me and asking me for advice lol
I was going to ask you for advice , but I thought you might be offended.
is that a genuine request? if so my inbox is open

Considering the amount of money I've spent on bad short times lately , Do lady boys give better bang for your bucks.?

Or should I be asking a Retardedwaitress.
definitely, bigger the hands the better!
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

A bit of chitchat in khmer with the pretty bar tender upon arrival goes a long way.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Barang_doa_slae wrote:A bit of chitchat in khmer with the pretty bar tender upon arrival goes a long way.

Older american english teacher in angry birds wad such a dickhead the other night he tryed to lay the guilt trip on me telling me how the girls only make 150$ base rate and he trys to make them laugh to take the pain away from there life .

Pppppffffftttttt i think they are making him laugh for the fact that they taking the pain of his life away coz the old hack had nothin going for him but a few bucks from teaching ABCs.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:A bit of chitchat in khmer with the pretty bar tender upon arrival goes a long way.
Haha yes ;) looking forward to more crazy nights out when im back bro

មិនដេលកុហក មិនដេលយំ
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Алина Анисимов
Expatriate

Post by Алина Анисимов »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:its the other way round with me, i get a lot of newbies coming up to me and asking me for advice lol
I was going to ask you for advice , but I thought you might be offended.
is that a genuine request? if so my inbox is open

Considering the amount of money I've spent on bad short times lately , Do lady boys give better bang for your bucks.?

Or should I be asking a Retardedwaitress.
definitely, bigger the hands the better!
Does that mean you have had a ladyboy touch it? :popcorn:
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

I hung out all day in 136# for a week and noticed the LBs were quite interested offering me to go with them just for the bar fine and i mean they looked pretty good but im always paranoid of ladyboys dunno why.
Алина Анисимов
Expatriate

Post by Алина Анисимов »

Retardedwaitress wrote:I hung out all day in 136# for a week and noticed the LBs were quite interested offering me to go with them just for the bar fine and i mean they looked pretty good but im always paranoid of ladyboys dunno why.
Does it have something to do with them having more balls than you?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

my mom taught me ,never talk with strangers
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

was in dragonfly on victory hill last night, an oddly chosen venue for a business discussion but the customers choice.some of the girls in there were stunningly besutiful.
i escaped their clutches about 10 pm - with regrets
i have noticed that men who spend a lot buying rounds are considered a desirable catch.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic