HOW TO ORDER ON AMAZON SHIP TO CAMBODIA

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Amazon
Tourist

HOW TO ORDER ON AMAZON SHIP TO CAMBODIA

Post by Amazon »

Our Company has purchasing services to buy stuff from Amazon in USA ship to Cambodia so you don’t have to care about the issues anymore because Fado168 will solve all the concern for you. For purchasing and shipping goods services, Fado168 will do it all for you. You just sit at home in Cambodia and choose your favorite items on the website Fado168.com or amazon.com and then send us your product link, Fado168 will give you the quotation and bring them from America to reach your hand in Cambodia. Buying goods from US is never easy and fast as such, only by using Fado168 services.

When need to buy products from USA the customers should immediately access http://fado168.com and proceed the steps as detailed instruction. To get better understanding about customer interests as well as how to solve of Fado168 for each case that may happen in the process of purchasing, transportation of goods from the US to Cambodia, you can refer the consult information and support here. Beside purchasing services from US to Cambodia, Fado168 also provides the selling service to export the Cambodian goods to US. Please don’t hesitate and feel free to contact Fado168 immediately if you are noticing of any products anywhere in US.

If you are shipping gifts or products from US to Cambodia, some of the stress of holiday shopping can be reduced by shopping online. Unfortunately, that too can become expensive as you pay separate shipping charges for each store that you buy from. You may also find it difficult to find which stores ship to Cambodia. Shipping to Cambodia can be a difficult process and there are several items that cannot be shipped there. That’s where registering with Fado168.com can help to solve all of your problems. It's not easy for people who live in Cambodia to buy stuff from Amazon.com, eBay.com and other websites in the USA.

The difficulties make a long list:
  • Most seller don't ship to Cambodia
  • Difficult to pay
  • Expensive shipping (for fast shipping)
  • Slow shipping (for free or cheap shipping)
  • Often lost and damages items
  • Customs clearance is complicated and take a long time
  • Duty tax makes it even more expensive
Now let Fado168 handle these problems for you!

Fado168 combines online shopping and shipping into one convenient package. Using Fado168 you can shop and ship at your favorite stores and then send all of your items to your home in Phnom Penh or you can come to our office to take your items like you are shopping in your country with good service and low price.

Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: HOW TO ORDER ON AMAZON SHIP TO CAMBODIA

Post by beaker »

Can order comparable items for much cheaper from ebay and gearbest.

ie. amazon HD digital streaming TV box $84 from amazon cost $115. from this guy.

Ebay and Gearbest have comparable items starting at $25. with free shipping to Cambodia. They also have protection if the item dosen't arrive or isn't as advertised and warrenties. Don't know how this would work through amazon ordering from someone else in a country they don't do business in.

EDIT
Just went to the Amazon.com site and they no longer refuse to ship to Cambodia

Cambodia shipping-
Standard Shipping (business days) 22 to 31
Expedited Shipping (business days) 12 to 20
Priority Shipping (business days) 3 to 5
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

So they ship to KOW now?! Gonna look into this :good:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Shit, is this the same Amazon shipping company for Cambodia I just commented on another topic for? I just had someone ask if this was legit, and i have no idea. Hmmmmm
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

General Mackevili wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 pm Shit, is this the same Amazon shipping company for Cambodia I just commented on another topic for? I just had someone ask if this was legit, and i have no idea. Hmmmmm
Yes, it's a legit as you are General. 8)
See crook!!!
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/gearbest.com

Might want to read thru a few. Seems like (to me) the glowing reviews read as if written by same person.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Or here.

Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

has any one actually used this service (board member) that can provide a review/update?

it would be nice to be able to use amazon even if it cost a wee bit more than std delivery to USA locations.

however, as with all things 'cambodia', it would be helpful to find out how (if) it works and its reliability.

cheers

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Lalaland
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Lalaland »

Can anybody tell me how amazon or any other shopping websites deliver their products to your address in Cambodia ? Do they really deliver them to your address or you need to get your products by yourselves at the post office or something ? I’ve tried ordering products off a shopping website called “Wish” and having them deliver them to Cambodia, but I never received the products. Can anybody help me out ?
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Lalaland wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:22 pm Can anybody tell me how amazon or any other shopping websites deliver their products to your address in Cambodia ? Do they really deliver them to your address or you need to get your products by yourselves at the post office or something ? I’ve tried ordering products off a shopping website called “Wish” and having them deliver them to Cambodia, but I never received the products. Can anybody help me out ?
I've used eBay, GearBest and AliExpress and have more than 35 orders. I have received orders to my door via DHL shipping from sellers on eBay and it is not cheap but fast. Yesterday I receive an order for new custom made spokes for my eBike placed the order and received it in 3 days delivered to my home in Ta Khmao. All the other orders not DHL I have picked up at the local Post Office which included a small fee depending a size from 3000 riel or less. In all cases you need to have your phone number on the shipping label so you can be contacted to either pic the item up or give instructions to your home.
I've never ordered from Amazon because their shipping charges are totally outrageous on the few items that they will deliver.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic