HOW TO ORDER ON AMAZON SHIP TO CAMBODIA

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: HOW TO ORDER ON AMAZON SHIP TO CAMBODIA

Post by Spigzy »

Seconded; never had any issues with deliveries from either eBay or Amazon- it’ll either be couriered or sometimes a Post Office job, but nothing lost except my patience with the import tax twerps at the post office trying it on.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Lalaland
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Lalaland »

beaker wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:10 pm
Lalaland wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:22 pm Can anybody tell me how amazon or any other shopping websites deliver their products to your address in Cambodia ? Do they really deliver them to your address or you need to get your products by yourselves at the post office or something ? I’ve tried ordering products off a shopping website called “Wish” and having them deliver them to Cambodia, but I never received the products. Can anybody help me out ?
I've used eBay, GearBest and AliExpress and have more than 35 orders. I have received orders to my door via DHL shipping from sellers on eBay and it is not cheap but fast. Yesterday I receive an order for new custom made spokes for my eBike placed the order and received it in 3 days delivered to my home in Ta Khmao. All the other orders not DHL I have picked up at the local Post Office which included a small fee depending a size from 3000 riel or less. In all cases you need to have your phone number on the shipping label so you can be contacted to either pic the item up or give instructions to your home.
I've never ordered from Amazon because their shipping charges are totally outrageous on the few items that they will deliver.
So, all the other orders that isn’t DHL, did you place the order with your home address or the post office adress ? I’m sorry because I’ve never used the post office before that’s why I have so many questions.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Lalaland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:33 pm
beaker wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:10 pm
Lalaland wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:22 pm Can anybody tell me how amazon or any other shopping websites deliver their products to your address in Cambodia ? Do they really deliver them to your address or you need to get your products by yourselves at the post office or something ? I’ve tried ordering products off a shopping website called “Wish” and having them deliver them to Cambodia, but I never received the products. Can anybody help me out ?
I've used eBay, GearBest and AliExpress and have more than 35 orders. I have received orders to my door via DHL shipping from sellers on eBay and it is not cheap but fast. Yesterday I receive an order for new custom made spokes for my eBike placed the order and received it in 3 days delivered to my home in Ta Khmao. All the other orders not DHL I have picked up at the local Post Office which included a small fee depending a size from 3000 riel or less. In all cases you need to have your phone number on the shipping label so you can be contacted to either pic the item up or give instructions to your home.
I've never ordered from Amazon because their shipping charges are totally outrageous on the few items that they will deliver.
So, all the other orders that isn’t DHL, did you place the order with your home address or the post office adress ? I’m sorry because I’ve never used the post office before that’s why I have so many questions.
I put my home address on it but I ensure the first line is my phone number. That and tracking means you get it every time, although I have personally received untracked mail two months after I thought it was lost. There's usually a pile you can dig through or you might be lucky and they remember your name if it was a particularly big box.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Lalaland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:33 pm all the other orders that isn’t DHL, did you place the order with your home address or the post office adress ?
Amazon doesn’t send with anything other than DHL to Cambodia.

Put your own address where you want it delivered. Don’t put the post office address unless you happen to live there.

No need to put your phone number in the address. There’s a dedicated field for phone numbers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic