RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by Milord »

WASHINGTON, DC–The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that Roman-owned
pizza chain Little Caesar’s was within its rights to place Christian employees in an arena and then unleash starved, vicious lions and lionesses upon them. The court cited religious freedom as its guiding principle. The 5-to-4 ruling opened the door to potentially thousands of Christian Little Caesar employees nationwide being immediately fed to the top predators of the African savannah.

Little Caesar’s argued that the persecution of Christians and the feeding of them to ravenous big cats was a “deeply held” religious belief, that the continued survival of the roughly 6,000 Christian employees, as well as the fact that they remained on company payroll, imposed a “substantial financial burden” on their religious liberty.

The 5 conservative Justices agreed. Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr, the author of the majority opinion, wrote:
while it is debatable that some harm may come to any Christians fed to a lion or lioness, there is certainly demonstrable harm being done to these animals that are denied the tasty, nutrient-rich Christians that their diet requires.
A Christian employee of the company, Ed Broyles, expressed dismay at the decision. “They’re gonna fuckin’ feed me to a motherfucking lion? But I only ever go to church on like Easter!”, he said, shaking visibly and sweating. “Jesus H Christ on a cracker, I’ve got a fucking family!”

Little Caesar owner and CEO, Little Caesar himself, applauded the ruling. When asked how soon his company would begin killing off its Christian employees he responded, “Carpe Diem.”
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by StroppyChops »

LOL! :D
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Brilliant!
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Goddammit Obama. Killing the hole world with a 1000 slashes. First you spy on us. Then you send the IRS after us. Then you put tranny's in the military. Then you tell us we are stupid cause we dont believe so much in man made climate warming...then you sick la rasta on us and send 100k of illegals across our border....then you cause a power vacuum in Iraq...then you supply the sloppy Jihad in syria...then you destroyed Libya...then fast and furious...then you blocked the keystone pipeline..and Now...you tell the Caesar himself hes allowed to feed christians too the lions like its 250 A.D.

SMH
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

The Add Jay wrote:Goddammit Obama. Killing the hole world with a 1000 slashes. First you spy on us. Then you send the IRS after us. Then you put tranny's in the military. Then you tell us we are stupid cause we dont believe so much in man made climate warming...then you sick la rasta on us and send 100k of illegals across our border....then you cause a power vacuum in Iraq...then you supply the sloppy Jihad in syria...then you destroyed Libya...then fast and furious...then you blocked the keystone pipeline..and Now...you tell the Caesar himself hes allowed to feed christians too the lions like its 250 A.D.

SMH
You're certainly right there - "global warming" is a complete myth made up by the left-wing homo-loving Mexican-kissing Jewish-centric Reds who run the USA.

And Obama has been proven to have made up this silly notion of global warming all by himself back before he became president. He always lies about everything.

Moreover, he used to be blacker than he is now (that bastard) but is has been shown through credible evidence that he used whitening skin cream for many years! Can't say I blame him though as it's true that "white is right".
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

dagenham wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:Goddammit Obama. Killing the hole world with a 1000 slashes. First you spy on us. Then you send the IRS after us. Then you put tranny's in the military. Then you tell us we are stupid cause we dont believe so much in man made climate warming...then you sick la rasta on us and send 100k of illegals across our border....then you cause a power vacuum in Iraq...then you supply the sloppy Jihad in syria...then you destroyed Libya...then fast and furious...then you blocked the keystone pipeline..and Now...you tell the Caesar himself hes allowed to feed christians too the lions like its 250 A.D.

SMH
You're certainly right there - "global warming" is a complete myth made up by the left-wing homo-loving Mexican-kissing Jewish-centric Reds who run the USA.

And Obama has been proven to have made up this silly notion of global warming all by himself back before he became president. He always lies about everything.

Moreover, he used to be blacker than he is now (that bastard) but is has been shown through credible evidence that he used whitening skin cream for many years! Can't say I blame him though as it's true that "white is right".
No one talks about how every English PM since Major looks like they'd be comfortable with several cocks in their mouth at once, yet you feel the need to talk poorly about our colored president? Fuck off, wanker!
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Belay that last response. I just seen (sic) how I agreed with two of the thickest cunts on the forum. :dragonchase: :dragonchase: :dragonchase:
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

nightmare.believer wrote:Belay that last response. I just seen (sic) how I agreed with two of the thickest cunts on the forum. :dragonchase: :dragonchase: :dragonchase:
Blatant absurd irony was never your strong suit, eh, NM? I was openly mocking the dolt known as "The Add Jay"...obviously...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

dagenham wrote:
nightmare.believer wrote:Belay that last response. I just seen (sic) how I agreed with two of the thickest cunts on the forum. :dragonchase: :dragonchase: :dragonchase:
Blatant absurd irony was never your strong suit, eh, NM? I was openly mocking the dolt known as "The Add Jay"...obviously...
My point is that you are a cunt.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic