Convicted Dutch pedophile arrested for third time in Siem Reap

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Re: Convicted Dutch pedophile arrested for third time in Siem Reap

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

OKW wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:22 pm
Retar dedwaitress wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:41 pm Weird fuckers those dutch .
with the exception of this one and very few others
the Dutch are actually very well liked. I have lived next door to them for 25 years and its always been a good ride.
You can't fool me as I am already very unfairly prejudiced against the Dutch.

If talking about Dutch men living in Siem Riep, sorry but I won't let any of them come near my kids since I calculate the odds of a SR Dutch expat being a pedophile to be way higher than 100:1 (estimating SR dutch male expat population at less than 300 individuals for at least 3 recent high profile pedophile cases involving Dutch males).

If talking about Dutch woman it's just as bad since I personnaly had to deal over several years with the most wicked dutch bitch imaginable. Nothing was off limit for her: threats, violence, lies, forgery, theft, blackmailing, identity theft, gun trafficking, court of law shirking and even maybe black magic. Thankfully she was also capable of some good old plain stupidity like stealing an antic stone buddha statue to replace it with the cheapest plaster copy available. Not that the buddha was ever recovered but doing so she surely secured a next life reincarnation with plenty of pain and sufferings :evil5: .

So even if I realize that not all Irish are gingers, take my advice and beware the Dutch.
:horse:
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Convicted Dutch pedophile arrested for third time in Siem Reap

Post by OKW »

sorry to hear about your years of dealings with the mentioned Dutch woman. And yes, many weirdos leave their homecountry for various reasons, hence the concentration of them elswhere. I was more thinking of the population of Holland and those actively living there. Weirdos is not really what they are known for.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic