Mikeys bar girl scam in Siem Reap

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Mikeys bar girl scam in Siem Reap

Post by Retardedwaitress »

Siem reap has yet another scam involving the girls of this so called cambodia (scab bodia)×
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Mikeys bar girl scam SR

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Retardedwaitress wrote:Siem reap has yet another scam involving the girls of this so called cambodia (scab bodia)×
whats the scam? is involving the freelancers that drink there or the staff?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Retardedwaitress wrote:Siem reap has yet another scam involving the girls of this so called cambodia (scab bodia)×
whats the scam? is involving the freelancers that drink there or the staff?
The massage scam .
They give you massage then make you pay 5 dollars .

Lot of jealous whores there could be a dangerous place if your alone.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

If you go to Mikey's Bar, you deserve being scammed. Talk about a bottom-feeder hang-out.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

hanno wrote:If you go to Mikey's Bar, you deserve being scammed. Talk about a bottom-feeder hang-out.
SR is a ghost town nowhere else to go
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

Since Mikey's Night Bar is just about the last place of public sleaze in Siem Reap, it
ought to have a Betjemanesqe Preservation Order confered upon it
and the scrubbers who hang out there ought to be listed as Living National Treasures.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Nothing like running past the place at 3 am. One look at the ugly hookers and their even uglier Johns and my pace picks up no end.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

hanno wrote:Nothing like running past the place at 3 am. One look at the ugly hookers and their even uglier Johns and my pace picks up no end.
Yeh i was quoted 40 USD for ST by some meth slut i would have to be seriously deranged to take that offer.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i popped in there earlier this year (first time i been to SR for 2 years) and some yank came up to me with one of the freelancers and said something about how this girls nice and he usually helps her out and asked if i had any spare money to give her, when i said no he got arsey, so told him to fuck off, he went back to the other side of the bar, rotten dive that place, i didnt used to mind going out in SR a few years ago when i had a spell living there, ghost town now its depressing

are you talking a massage in the sense of they massage your back and shoulders whilst you drink?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

"Scab bodia"? What's the scam, some conatgious disease you catch there that leaves you with scabs?
hanno wrote:Nothing like running past the place at 3 am. One look at the ugly hookers and their even uglier Johns and my pace picks up no end.
I went in there a year or two ago. An old girl walked up to me and called me by name, which was kind of surprising. I asked how she knew me and she reminded me that we used to talk at the old Barbados, back before Mark died. Suddenly I recognized her, but that was like 14 years ago. That's a long time on the game. I asked about a Viet girl that used to work at Barbados, one of a pair of sisters, the only Viets that worked there IIRC. Used to be my pool partner. She rather casually told me the story of how she had been murdered about a year before. Had a Khmer husband of sorts, a motodup I am told, and a barang boyfriend on a stringer. The sort that would send her cash every month when he was out of country. She had been using the money to put together a little nest egg of gold. One month when the money arrived the Khmer husband strangled her in her sleep and disappeared with the gold and money, never to be seen again. She, being Viet and a whore, meant the police paid the murder no mind. Made me feel bad. She was a nice girl. I can still hear her voice a little. Her particular way of butchering English. Hard life, the game.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic