Yeah, you're right, people are making fun of racists rather than those subjected to it.General Mackevili wrote:*And before anyone gets bent out of shape, I don't think anyone in that video was racist, they're just poking fun at racism itself.
Thats nasty beer.
1. My mother taught me: TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside.
I just finished cleaning the house."
2. My mother taught me: RELIGION.
"You better pray that stain will come out of the carpet."
3. My father taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up,
I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My father taught me: LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me: MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck,
you're not coming to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me: FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear,
in case you're in an accident."
7. My father taught me; IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Just you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11 My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times.
13. My father taught me: THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out..."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in
this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it from your father when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes,
they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me: ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My father taught me: HUMOUR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes,
don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me: GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you.
Do you think you were born in a tent?"
24. My mother taught me: WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand.
25. My father taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids
and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Sailor almost gets a rocket up him.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Jim Gil and 40 guests