Oh, You Internet.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
User avatar
Arget
Expatriate
Posts: 2708
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:44 am
Reputation: 1490
Location: Phnom Penh
Contact:
Australia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Arget »

User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 5250
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 3487
Cambodia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by clutchcargo »

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 5693
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 5629
Location: Phnom Penh
United States of America

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Brody »

Image
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 5693
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 5629
Location: Phnom Penh
United States of America

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Brody »

Image
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 5693
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 5629
Location: Phnom Penh
United States of America

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Brody »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 5321
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1560
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by hanno »

Brody wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:11 pm Image

This is actually all the rage in Vietnam. A few of those around in Ha Noi. Poor pooches.
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 5693
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 5629
Location: Phnom Penh
United States of America

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Brody »

hanno wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:09 pm This is actually all the rage in Vietnam. A few of those around in Ha Noi. Poor pooches.
It's probably for the best anyway.

Huskies are bred for cold climates, not blazing hot tropics solely used to show off as status symbols for wealth signalling obsessed retards.
User avatar
Yobbo
Expatriate
Posts: 1087
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:21 am
Reputation: 417
Australia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Yobbo »

hanno wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:09 pm
Brody wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:11 pm Image

This is actually all the rage in Vietnam. A few of those around in Ha Noi. Poor pooches.
Photo shopped.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 5321
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1560
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by hanno »

Yobbo wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:27 pm
hanno wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:09 pm
Brody wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:11 pm Image

This is actually all the rage in Vietnam. A few of those around in Ha Noi. Poor pooches.
Photo shopped.
Agreed but I have seen shaved Huskies. Will take photos next time I am in Hanoi.
User avatar
Yobbo
Expatriate
Posts: 1087
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:21 am
Reputation: 417
Australia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Yobbo »

hanno wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:52 pm
Yobbo wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:27 pm
hanno wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:09 pm
Brody wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:11 pm Image

This is actually all the rage in Vietnam. A few of those around in Ha Noi. Poor pooches.
Photo shopped.
Agreed but I have seen shaved Huskies. Will take photos next time I am in Hanoi.
Hope they are pets :shock: I had a border collie I would shear approx 3-4 time a year in the summer & do agree they do look strange! It was if she would do star jumps after being released from all that hair :smileinbox:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bunfuntamun, choco409, hburns, Majestic-12 [Bot], ron100, timmydownawell, username, wendyaspinall and 305 guests