Oh, You Internet.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
User avatar
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
Posts: 1302
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:01 am
Reputation: 799
France

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Ghostwriter »



Playing speech melodies with trumpet
jumpt to 2:20
User avatar
Arget
Expatriate
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:44 am
Reputation: 1796
Location: Phnom Penh
Contact:
Australia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Arget »

Brody wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:04 pm
Image
These are the red crabs on Christmas Island. When they migrate to the sea to release their eggs the island is swarmed by them. The islands council has built underpasses and over passes to try to save more each year but they still lose thousands. A sight once seen never forgotten.
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 6465
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 6701
United States of America

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Brody »

Image
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 6465
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 6701
United States of America

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Brody »

Image
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 6465
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 6701
United States of America

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Brody »

Image
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:43 pm
Reputation: 413
Great Britain

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Chad Sexington »

Arget wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:01 pm
Brody wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:04 pm
Image
These are the red crabs on Christmas Island. When they migrate to the sea to release their eggs the island is swarmed by them. The islands council has built underpasses and over passes to try to save more each year but they still lose thousands. A sight once seen never forgotten.
Wouldn’t you think they’d give the bridges a less steep incline either side to make it easier for the crabs instead of a near vertical climb?
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 5481
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1742
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by hanno »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:00 pm
Arget wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:01 pm
Brody wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:04 pm
Image
These are the red crabs on Christmas Island. When they migrate to the sea to release their eggs the island is swarmed by them. The islands council has built underpasses and over passes to try to save more each year but they still lose thousands. A sight once seen never forgotten.
Wouldn’t you think they’d give the bridges a less steep incline either side to make it easier for the crabs instead of a near vertical climb?
Seeing how they climb straight up palm trees, that is probably not to difficult for them.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:43 pm
Reputation: 413
Great Britain

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Chad Sexington »

hanno wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:35 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:00 pm
Arget wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:01 pm
Brody wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:04 pm
Image
These are the red crabs on Christmas Island. When they migrate to the sea to release their eggs the island is swarmed by them. The islands council has built underpasses and over passes to try to save more each year but they still lose thousands. A sight once seen never forgotten.
Wouldn’t you think they’d give the bridges a less steep incline either side to make it easier for the crabs instead of a near vertical climb?
Seeing how they climb straight up palm trees, that is probably not to difficult for them.
I was worrying the poor things would be over exerting themselves unnecessarily. That’s the trouble with me, I’m all heart 😉
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 6465
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 6701
United States of America

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Brody »

Image
User avatar
Arget
Expatriate
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:44 am
Reputation: 1796
Location: Phnom Penh
Contact:
Australia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Arget »

ImageImage
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ghostwriter, Nav, Old8404, orichá, Ryan754326 and 394 guests