Oh, You Internet.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 5122
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1396
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by hanno » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:34 am

clutchcargo wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:29 pm
Image

Khmer joke from FB..strange translation but you'll get the drift.. :wink:

A man has 3 girlfriends but don't know which woman should marry. That man decided to divide money for 3 women in 1 people 5000 $ and let's see how they spend.

The 1th girl get money to buy new clothes, hair, nails, nails, legs and tell her boyfriend:
▪️ I get money to make yourself beautiful for you because I love you so much.

The 2th girl get money to buy golf tickets, buy CD, buy TV, buy stereo for boyfriend:
▪️ I bought all these for you because I love you.

The 3th girl hold money 5000 $ buy company. After the price of the company is up to 2, he paid 5000 $ boyfriend's money and continue to do it with some money left.
▪️ I get money to eat for our future because I love you so much.

But the man who was his boyfriend had long thought and decided to spend the two women's money. Last of the man chose the woman who had the biggest breasts.

Image
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 4301
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 3895
Cambodia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Brody » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Image
User avatar
Freightdog
Expatriate
Posts: 803
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 8:41 am
Reputation: 490
Ireland

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Freightdog » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:17 pm

Alarmed?
The decline and demise of the this branch of ape-kind will never be as exciting as a movie screenplay.
we Remember
So Their sacrifice is never forgotten
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 4301
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 3895
Cambodia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Brody » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:57 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 2541
Cambodia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by clutchcargo » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:20 pm

hanno wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:34 am
clutchcargo wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:29 pm
Image

Khmer joke from FB..strange translation but you'll get the drift.. :wink:

A man has 3 girlfriends but don't know which woman should marry. That man decided to divide money for 3 women in 1 people 5000 $ and let's see how they spend.

The 1th girl get money to buy new clothes, hair, nails, nails, legs and tell her boyfriend:
▪️ I get money to make yourself beautiful for you because I love you so much.

The 2th girl get money to buy golf tickets, buy CD, buy TV, buy stereo for boyfriend:
▪️ I bought all these for you because I love you.

The 3th girl hold money 5000 $ buy company. After the price of the company is up to 2, he paid 5000 $ boyfriend's money and continue to do it with some money left.
▪️ I get money to eat for our future because I love you so much.

But the man who was his boyfriend had long thought and decided to spend the two women's money. Last of the man chose the woman who had the biggest breasts.

Image
You mean you don't get it at all, or it's just too lame?
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 2541
Cambodia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by clutchcargo » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:22 pm

ImageImage
User avatar
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
Posts: 661
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:01 am
Reputation: 438
France

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Ghostwriter » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:02 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:20 pm
hanno wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:34 am
clutchcargo wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:29 pm
Image

Khmer joke from FB..strange translation but you'll get the drift.. :wink:

A man has 3 girlfriends but don't know which woman should marry. That man decided to divide money for 3 women in 1 people 5000 $ and let's see how they spend.

The 1th girl get money to buy new clothes, hair, nails, nails, legs and tell her boyfriend:
▪️ I get money to make yourself beautiful for you because I love you so much.

The 2th girl get money to buy golf tickets, buy CD, buy TV, buy stereo for boyfriend:
▪️ I bought all these for you because I love you.

The 3th girl hold money 5000 $ buy company. After the price of the company is up to 2, he paid 5000 $ boyfriend's money and continue to do it with some money left.
▪️ I get money to eat for our future because I love you so much.

But the man who was his boyfriend had long thought and decided to spend the two women's money. Last of the man chose the woman who had the biggest breasts.

Image
You mean you don't get it at all, or it's just too lame?
Seems lame partly because it's long, but unsure because of the bad translation.
Give us a fine translation if you get it.....otherwise what should one do with it ?
User avatar
Arget
Expatriate
Posts: 2383
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:44 am
Reputation: 1021
Location: Phnom Penh
Contact:
Australia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Arget » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:33 pm

Men shopping

User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 2541
Cambodia

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by clutchcargo » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:07 pm

Ghostwriter wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:02 pm
clutchcargo wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:20 pm
hanno wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:34 am
clutchcargo wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:29 pm
Image

Khmer joke from FB..strange translation but you'll get the drift.. :wink:

A man has 3 girlfriends but don't know which woman should marry. That man decided to divide money for 3 women in 1 people 5000 $ and let's see how they spend.

The 1th girl get money to buy new clothes, hair, nails, nails, legs and tell her boyfriend:
▪️ I get money to make yourself beautiful for you because I love you so much.

The 2th girl get money to buy golf tickets, buy CD, buy TV, buy stereo for boyfriend:
▪️ I bought all these for you because I love you.

The 3th girl hold money 5000 $ buy company. After the price of the company is up to 2, he paid 5000 $ boyfriend's money and continue to do it with some money left.
▪️ I get money to eat for our future because I love you so much.

But the man who was his boyfriend had long thought and decided to spend the two women's money. Last of the man chose the woman who had the biggest breasts.

Image
You mean you don't get it at all, or it's just too lame?
Seems lame partly because it's long, but unsure because of the bad translation.
Give us a fine translation if you get it.....otherwise what should one do with it ?
OK, my take on it is there's this guy who thinks he's so clever that he dreams up this elaborate plan to give each of his girlfriends money to see what they do with it with a view to assessing which one is worthy to marry.

Now each one arguably can't be faulted with their actions as an expression of their love for him.

After thinking long and hard about it, the guy couldn't decide which one so just opts to take the money No.3 made and pick the one with the biggest titts..

So, I think a parody of a man who was too smart for his own boots who in the end was selfish and shallow. As you say Ghostwriter, perhaps part of the joke is the lengthy story telling designed to get the reader to expect a fancy climax but in the end there is only a glib result.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 5122
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1396
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by hanno » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:47 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:20 pm
hanno wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:34 am
clutchcargo wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:29 pm
Image

Khmer joke from FB..strange translation but you'll get the drift.. :wink:

A man has 3 girlfriends but don't know which woman should marry. That man decided to divide money for 3 women in 1 people 5000 $ and let's see how they spend.

The 1th girl get money to buy new clothes, hair, nails, nails, legs and tell her boyfriend:
▪️ I get money to make yourself beautiful for you because I love you so much.

The 2th girl get money to buy golf tickets, buy CD, buy TV, buy stereo for boyfriend:
▪️ I bought all these for you because I love you.

The 3th girl hold money 5000 $ buy company. After the price of the company is up to 2, he paid 5000 $ boyfriend's money and continue to do it with some money left.
▪️ I get money to eat for our future because I love you so much.

But the man who was his boyfriend had long thought and decided to spend the two women's money. Last of the man chose the woman who had the biggest breasts.

Image
You mean you don't get it at all, or it's just too lame?
Both.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apollo91881, Big Daikon, Bing [Bot], camboguy6, Chad Sexington, Doc67, Google Adsense [Bot], IraHayes, phuketrichard, steelyRon and 94 guests