Northern Ireland terror threat level raised in Britain

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Northern Ireland terror threat level raised in Britain

Post by Username Taken »

^^^ Not to mention the plane in the field. No debris. No wheels landing on farm houses. No engines. No luggage. Nothing.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Username Taken wrote:^^^ Not to mention the plane in the field. No debris. No wheels landing on farm houses. No engines. No luggage. Nothing.
yep!

yet they managed to find a terrorists passport a few blocks away from the twin towers, not burnt up in the jet fuel fires that brought down the skyscrapers, he probably threw it out the window just before impact :facepalm: totally plausible
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
CJM555 wrote:
theres so many dodgy things wrong with the pentagon "story"

the whole story stinks
The Pentagon attack certainly does. I watched a documentary about WT7 a few years ago and found it quite compelling too. I'm going to watch Zero - An Investigation Into 9/11 now because I'm intrigued if not yet convinced.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

John Bingham wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
CJM555 wrote:
theres so many dodgy things wrong with the pentagon "story"

the whole story stinks
The Pentagon attack certainly does. I watched a documentary about WT7 a few years ago and found it quite compelling too. I'm going to watch Zero - An Investigation Into 9/11 now because I'm intrigued if not yet convinced.

pop a link up if its worth a watch
this is the best 9/11 story breakdown ive seen
its not someone coming up with wild theories its packed full of video evidence etc, very interesting
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i also like this video

cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Surely Snowden, Wikileaks, Assange or someone would have come out by now if there was a conspiracy, the sheer logistics involved in faking, by a government department no less, would mean hundreds of people involved, massive paper trails, requisitions, the dude driving the truck that left the "planted" fuselage, all these weapons experts and loose-tongued demolition sub-contractors. The only nay-sayers are still just internet fruitcakes, 15 years in the age of the internet is a long time. Watching Zeitgeist is like having your brain dribble out of your ear, it's terribly unconvincing and seemingly made by the guy who sits in the corner of the bar, babbling to himself. As nobody has ever done this before saying that something doesn't fit in with how these crashes happened is pure speculation. If it quacks maybe it is a duck.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

cptrelentless wrote:Surely Snowden, Wikileaks, Assange or someone would have come out by now if there was a conspiracy, the sheer logistics involved in faking, by a government department no less, would mean hundreds of people involved, massive paper trails, requisitions, the dude driving the truck that left the "planted" fuselage, all these weapons experts and loose-tongued demolition sub-contractors. The only nay-sayers are still just internet fruitcakes, 15 years in the age of the internet is a long time. Watching Zeitgeist is like having your brain dribble out of your ear, it's terribly unconvincing and seemingly made by the guy who sits in the corner of the bar, babbling to himself. As nobody has ever done this before saying that something doesn't fit in with how these crashes happened is pure speculation. If it quacks maybe it is a duck.
did you watch the Zeitgeist video i posted? he doesnt actually really say anything, its just a collection of video clips of what what eye witnesses were saying, police/fire officials were saying, ex CIA, people who designed the twin towers etc etc, there has been loads of whistle blowers, theres a lot of wild videos around about 9/11 i know, but there is a fair few out there that do address and talk about the very logical points
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Re 9/11, do they have something to hide?

Youtube:
Bombshell! Sen. Bob Graham:Release/Declassify the 28 Pages of 9/11 Commission

Published on Jan 8, 2015

This is a bombshell discussion! Sen. Bob Graham, at 78 years of age, show how real American's think about protecting their nation from terrorism. His truthfulness and true patriotism will be an inspiration through the ages. These are his opening remarks to the packed press conference on Jan. 7, 2015.

Will Trump release the 28 pages?

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

snowden and assange- LOL
they are contractors!
DUH
CJM555
Expatriate