NKOTB & his Khmer Missus adventures in Texas

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Things available in Cambodia and not elsewhere.

Post by nemo »

Yeah, showing his vienna sausage was kind of a dick move.
Only a small one.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:52 pm NKOTB puts a lot of effort into the windups to make them seem genuine. It's been going on for years, maybe it's approaching a decade now. I remember him using "birdy" frequently on 440 when he started the trolling saga.

Just imagine posting about your wife/GF on public forums and constantly referring to her by a pet name. "Sweetie" "Lovey" "Birdy." Come on, obviously a windup.
I'd forgotten about " Birdy ", is that the Missus ?
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:00 pm
GMJS-CEO wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:52 pm NKOTB puts a lot of effort into the windups to make them seem genuine. It's been going on for years, maybe it's approaching a decade now. I remember him using "birdy" frequently on 440 when he started the trolling saga.

Just imagine posting about your wife/GF on public forums and constantly referring to her by a pet name. "Sweetie" "Lovey" "Birdy." Come on, obviously a windup.
Yeah, I checked and see he was dong "Birdie" posts from 2014. He started with some more generic wind-up threads first in 2012 a) Giving my new bar girl GF money b) GF says grandma is sick and I need to pay $300 repeatedly

9 years of relationship wind-ups on Cambodia Expat sites. :shock:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

nemo wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:24 pm
G'mab is often used in an endearing way though, TBF
I know this guy for years who is called Mab, old Heng Samrin soldier, and it took me years to figure out it was because he was tubby. Then his health fucked up and I used to joke that I couldn't call him Mab anymore, I'd be calling him Skuom from now on. Haven't seen him in ages, must give him a call.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

I wish NKOTB and Missus all the best, I think they have achieved many of their goals with that simple word of togetherness.
Just from the beginning, that of a overseas relationship is not a easy task for many, and that many would fail at the first hurdles, never mind adding the other complications, and difficulties of the countries laws.
It's certainly a path they are both following, that is mostly of the unknown with many twists and turns in front of both of them from the outset. The good thing is that they are both determine in what they want together, and I suppose that is what it is all about, togetherness, achieved by both of them having the determinenation and strength to support each other on their goal and quest for the life together.
Good luck, and all the best once more to you two, and thanks for sharing your story.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:33 pm
nemo wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:10 pm What else does she call you?
i'm also curious about this hahaha
I bet soon it will be "Ah-Kjah"
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

What's the longest the two of you have spent together in the past?
It's easy to keep up the devoted submissive bullshit in short spurts and by long-distance, but it gets old quickly in real life and at some point, the play acting ends and the real opinions start to manifest.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
NiceGuyLou
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by NiceGuyLou »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:21 pm
Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:00 pm

Yeah, I checked and see he was dong "Birdie" posts from 2014. He started with some more generic wind-up threads first in 2012 a) Giving my new bar girl GF money b) GF says grandma is sick and I need to pay $300 repeatedly

9 years of relationship wind-ups on Cambodia Expat sites. :shock:
I think he's just genuinely in love. It's refreshing.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:52 am What's the longest the two of you have spent together in the past?
It's easy to keep up the devoted submissive bullshit in short spurts and by long-distance, but it gets old quickly in real life and at some point, the play acting ends and the real opinions start to manifest.
some women prefer to be submissive, they prefer the man to take control in most aspects in life, you are a strong minded woman but it doesnt represent all women
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

It will be a fascinating story to follow. :)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic