NKOTB & his Khmer Missus adventures in Texas

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
VascoDeGrandma
Tourist
Portugal

Re: Things available in Cambodia and not elsewhere.

Post by VascoDeGrandma »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:24 am It will be a fascinating story to follow. :)
I doubt they'll become swingers and she'll move her boyfriend in, if that's what you're expecting.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

nemo wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:21 pm Yeah, showing his vienna sausage was kind of a dick move.
Only a small one.
whatever do you mean?

[Mod Edit: That too was a dick move.]
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

VascoDeGrandma wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:31 am
rozzieoz wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:24 am It will be a fascinating story to follow. :)
I doubt they'll become swingers and she'll move her boyfriend in, if that's what you're expecting.
Why would I expect that? What a silly comment.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Meak Bochea Day.
Thanks to CEO News for the heads up.

First time for missus going to the local wat. It’s the biggest one in town. Known as the CPP Wat, it’s the biggest and richest one.

Only a few faithful for the celebration. It’s a weekday, so only the retired and super devoted. Everything looks a bit run down. Apparently donations are down. Really down.

A few years back, the head female parishioner enjoyed sleeping with the monks. Once word reached HE ears, all the them were replaced with much older monks. Missus was the only one to bring traditional Khmer style offerings.

After the filling of the rice pots for the monks, missus volunteered me to hold a rice pot to receive the sutras before presenting to the monk. I was holding that pot for a long time waiting for the blessing to finish.

After all the blessings, the head monk made a big speech about donating to the temple. Donate all you can. Even if you donate everything, if you worry about going without (because you just gave everything to the temple), you cannot attain enlightenment. Missus’ interpretation.

I wandered outside. There used to be a small pond and then a moat that surrounded the temple grounds. No more moat.

Autistic child wandered from the playground into the pond and didn’t return. Now a fenced in.

After that, lunch time.

Please stay safe out there!
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:44 am
rozzieoz wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:52 am What's the longest the two of you have spent together in the past?
It's easy to keep up the devoted submissive bullshit in short spurts and by long-distance, but it gets old quickly in real life and at some point, the play acting ends and the real opinions start to manifest.
some women prefer to be submissive, they prefer the man to take control in most aspects in life, you are a strong minded woman but it doesnt represent all women
OK boxing boy, it is either submissive or strong-minded? A cave man perspective on women.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

cambo swa wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:36 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:44 am
rozzieoz wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:52 am What's the longest the two of you have spent together in the past?
It's easy to keep up the devoted submissive bullshit in short spurts and by long-distance, but it gets old quickly in real life and at some point, the play acting ends and the real opinions start to manifest.
some women prefer to be submissive, they prefer the man to take control in most aspects in life, you are a strong minded woman but it doesnt represent all women
OK boxing boy, it is either submissive or strong-minded? A cave man perspective on women.
what you on about, i said some women are submissive, Rozzie is strong minded, "but it doesnt represent all women"
if you gonna call me out at least read what i put :facepalm:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

rozzieoz wrote:What's the longest the two of you have spent together in the past?
Will be going on one month so far.

Missus is such a positive influence and teaches me everyday to be a better person.

A love without sacrifice and challenges is a love less valued. And AndyKKK is right, with all the crazy challenges it took, it does make love richer and much more cherished.

She’s also teaching me to be more humble, more accepting of differences, less of a gossip - except on CEO. I think she teaches out of Chbab Probs.

In my eyes, missus is the modern day embodiment of Chbab Srey. The classical woman who is the cornerstone of a man’s success.

Today, missus was sick. And vomiting. And so I coin rubbed her neck and shoulders. While I was doing so, she had tears in her eyes. Sobbing that I had provided everything for her, she wanted for nothing. I was doing stuff that even Khmer men normally don’t do for their better halves. That she had nothing to offer me in return. It touched my heart deeply.

Rozzieoz, I’m happy for you, and wish you the best of life. Sorry that you feel so wronged by your past and hope things only get better for you.

Jamie_Lambo. That sister is available and waiting for you, but needs sixteen thousand to start a relationship. The bank man was about to provide her the money with just her ID (she sweet talked her way out of all the due diligence requirements), until older sister talked the bank man out of making a loan.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:43 am Jamie_Lambo. That sister is available and waiting for you, but needs sixteen thousand to start a relationship. The bank man was about to provide her the money with just her ID (she sweet talked her way out of all the due diligence requirements), until older sister talked the bank man out of making a loan.
she needs a 16k deposit to start a relationship? lol i know you said she "Comes up with wild schemes to obtain money" but i didnt think it would be that wild, 16k for a crazy party girl? what positive qualities would i get from my investment?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:12 pm what positive qualities would i get from my investment?
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:43 am Today, missus was sick.
Morning sickness?

looks like there's going to be newbabyontheblock. :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic