Russian Teenager Responsible for Beheading Teacher in France

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Russian Teenager Responsible for Beheading Teacher in France

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News, Paris: A Russian teenager aged 18, of Tchetchen nationality, but born in Moscow, was identified as the man who was shot by police after he decapitated a French History-Geography teacher in France, close to Paris.
The Russian suspect was living with his parents and his younger brother, and nobody knows the motive of his attack for the moment.
Professeur décapité à Conflans-Sainte-Honorine. Qui était l’assaillant présumé ?
- Un Russe de 18 ans a été tué par les policiers, soupçonné d’avoir décapité un professeur d’histoire-géographie du collège Bois-d’Aulne, à Conflans-Sainte-Honorine (Yvelines).
https://www.ouest-france.fr/faits-diver ... me-7018920
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Russian Teenager Responsible for Beheading Teacher in France

Post by Yerg »

It is alleged that the teacher showed the cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad as published by the Hebdo publication to his pupils. It is also reported that the teacher invited his Muslim pupils to leave the room. More to follow...
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Yerg wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:59 pm It is alleged that the teacher showed the cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad as published by the Hebdo publication to his pupils. It is also reported that the teacher invited his Muslim pupils to leave the room. More to follow...
Whatever. Difference of opinion is no reason to kill someone. People need to get a grip.
Because some people don't think exactly like you do, doesn't mean that you need to kill them, FFS.
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Post by whatwat »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:10 pm
Yerg wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:59 pm It is alleged that the teacher showed the cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad as published by the Hebdo publication to his pupils. It is also reported that the teacher invited his Muslim pupils to leave the room. More to follow...
Whatever. Difference of opinion is no reason to kill someone. People need to get a grip.
Because some people don't think exactly like you do, doesn't mean that you need to kill them, FFS.
Your statement contradicts itself.
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:10 pm
I added a little more meat to the bone of the OP, that hasn’t been covered by what was reported. The twat deserved to be shot, if not something more heinous, but it doesn’t change the facts of his alleged motivation for doing what he did. There have also apparently been arrests of people who may have supported his actions, FFS.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Chechens... dear me. those fuckers are on another planet.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:48 pm Chechens... dear me. those fuckers are on another planet.
No wonder my cat shakes his head

Chechens Vs Arabs, Dijon, France, last summer

Got the right tune for this shit
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by TheImplication »

Can’t they just ban knives?
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Per NHK News, the teacher killed was trying to teach religious tolerance in class. Apparently Christian crosses dipped in urine in OK for Madonna, but anything challenging the ultra orthodoxy of the the Muslim religion is not.

It shows the clear danger of letting in refugees (the Chechen was a refugee) who are clearly not ready to become citizens. Or even to act human.

I know it’s deeply politically incorrect to have harbor such thoughts. But do kids in school still read the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire by Gibbons?

One of the reasons the Empire fell was political correctness. Their enemies took advantage of this and over time, conquered from within.

Banning carrying knives does not bring safety.

I’ll put my tin foil hat back on, now.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

It does raise questions about the immigration's management, selection & follow-up. I'm a bit amazed by the contrast of my behavior abroad Vs the guest's behaviors in my country, in general, since i'm back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic